Chapter 35

Everybody was sitting in the haul.
Soon Rudra came there, and a shocker was waiting for them.

Geetanjali down he rgaze feeling his presence.

Everybody look at him for a hope, that he will deny this proposal but ....but ...he spoke.

I'm ready. I'm ready to marry Priya.

As soon as his voice echoed in the haul, everybody sighed in relief accept the youngsters. They all have a shocked reaction on their face.

Rudra gaze was on Geetanjali. She was definitely trying hard to control her sobs.
She excused herself and went out of the haul. .

It's so good beta. We're very happy.
I'll find the muhurat soon for the wedding.

Garima replied.

..........
What the heck? How can your friend do so?

Devika said to Aditya.

I don't know actually.

Seriously Aditya, you're with him in his thick and thin. And you don't know

Yeah i seriously sont know devika. Even I'm also going through the same.

Leave it guys.
But when he love geetu then why he gave a nod to this marriage proposal.
What happened to bhai?. Shit ...

Nimit was too frustrating
..........

It was raining heavily.
After that event, Geetanjali wasn't in any mood to talk to anybody. She was silent. And this was eating rudra inside.
Everybody asked him why he didn't denied the proposal but he...he was bound by the promise.

Rudra and Priya were siting in the haul.
Followed by everyone.

I'm telling you I'm not gonna participate in any of these rituals.

Nimit said.

Keep calm for now nimit.
Chavvi said

Geetanjali was passing from there.

Geetu come.

Vidur called her so she came, gazing the floor. She hasn't that much courage to uplift her gaze to steal one glance of thaat blue orbs. Shs can feel the intense gaze of particular someone on her skin which was making her shiver.

How's it Rudra?

Priya aksed. maintaing the continuity of his gaze he said ..

Yeah it's beautiful. It'll look awesome on you Priya. Take it.

And another shiver ran down her spine. She knew that he was doing it intentionally. After she hurted him to the core.

Ex..excuse me. I'm com...coming..

Saying this left with a silent sob.
He clenched his jaws
.................

It's been 2 days since those events happened. And as usual neither rudra was doing anything nor Geetanjali.

Lagta hai hume hi kuch Krna hoga.

Aditya said.

We can't. Geetu has denied to do anything Aditya.

But it's your friend's matter devika. How could you just stand like a statue and watch all this whole damm fucking drama?

Yeah I'm with adi bhai. .

Nimit said

But what can we do?

See, i know mom. She must said something to geetu di, and that's why she is behaving like this. Even if she loved rudra bhai still she'll deny the fact if it's about her family. She is so selfless.
I know ma didn't like di ever. She always make her stay away from the motherly ever. And di has literally craved for the love she didn't get ever. She could do anything to make her impress but in vein.

As about geetu di, i know she is doing all this on purpose. But why rudra bhai is doing all this i don't know.

Everybody was listening to her including one more person, who was silently listening to their convo behind the door.
He went to his room

Rudra is on head over heels in love with her. He could do anything for her.

Aditya said.

Exactly what I am saying. Chavvi di everything is locked?

What are you saying?

Nimit asked.
Bata rhe hain. First everybody come close and shut the windows and curtains.

.........

I don't know mom, but am i internally happy ?

Yes Priya ofcourse you're. You and Rudra are childhood buddies. And now going to be a married couple.

Yeah, i know. I always wanted to stay close to rudra but not this way. I'm happy but somewhere I'm not. The past ....

Don't you dare to say the name of that bastard who leave you all alone. Don't ruin your future for that guy....

Mom...i don't beleive he did all this...

He broke your heart Priya. ... He shattered you...still....

Okay leave it.

Listen don't focus much attention to all this. Focus on present. After 4 days you're going to be this house's daughter in law. Okay.

Hmmmm.

..............
Hmmmm so listen guys...

See di is very selfless. Mom is kinda...what..what can I say..but kinda sel...selfish about her deeds.
She didn't gave much attention to geetu di. But geetu di can do anything for her family. Ma is never happy with the alliance of geetu di . Obviously she didn't like her....
And Rudra Bhai and Geetu di's alliance...

You all know what am I saying?

Everybody nodded.

So that means ki Kalyaani aunty has said something to geetu.

Devika said.

Yeah. She must had said something to geetu di and that's why she is behaving like this. But i don't about priya ...
Is something had happened with her ..

Diya asked .

Hmmmm.
Nimit sighed.

What?

Diya aksed.