Chapter 33

Geetanjali, was feeling terrible. 2 days, since 2 days, Geetanjali was ignoring him. Rudra was feeling restless. While kalyaani's work has done.
...........

Adi, how can I keep quiet? She is ignoring me dude! Devika hadn't came yesterday night i understood but why geetu is behaving like that? I went to market with priya, and around evening we came. And after that, geetu hadn't talk to me properly. I asked her ,but she ignored somehow.

Rudra was bursting out.

I thing, may be, she is doing all this on purpose.

Adi replied.

What the fucking purpose is that? Han? I can't imagine to live without her and here she is ignoring me.
I have to talk to her right now.

Saying this he rushed out in his rage. But the shock was waiting for him . Aditya also came behind him.
Rudra and Aditya cam down, to see Pratap garima vidur Kalyaani shikha and Uday and Shormita siting in the haul.

Just then nimit and jiya too came following by chavvi and Karthik.
..........

Oh so you're going to back out?

Devika said to Geetanjali.

What else can I do devika? I can't came between Priya and Rudra. I can't decieve Kaka sa and kaku sa. I can't let down my own father by putting the strains on myself.
I have also created a lot of problems. Now i don't want any.

Geetanjali said.

Are you nuts? Why the hell you're blaming yourself Geetanjali? You haven't done anything understood? All damage is done by your so called mother. And you have not came between Priya and Rudra. Priya has came between you too. And do you know, how much rudra loves you still you're hurting him?
He loves you damm it. He is waiting to talk to you since 2 fucking days. And you're ignoring him. Seriously man? You love him he loves you, go and tell uncle na. Why are you stepping back

Devika burst out .
A lone tear escaped from Geetanjali's eyes.

I can't do anything devika. If i came between these two, may be Priya get hurt. Shormita aunty get hurt. I'll be blamed, I'll be questioned. I don't want to be called a marriage broker devika. I don't want to be called as a gold digger. I can'tet down Papa's pride. Rudra might hate me in future, but he will forget me. But if i don't stepped back everything will end.
Kaka sa and Papa's friendship....no...no. i can't let that happen.

She cried.
Don't hurt yourself geetu. Don't. You've to be strong. Ok. Calm....

..............

Good to see you here rudra. I was going to call you. Chavvi call Priya please.

Garima said.

But ma..

Pratap cut rudra.

Have patience child.

Soon Priya too came.
Pandit ji was also sitting there. Just then, devika and Geetanjali too came there,called by vidur. Just then she entered, rudra's gaze fell on her pale face . But she didn't uplift her gaze.
Just then pandit ji said..

Hukum sa, next week is best for engagement. Muhurat is very good.

The suspense was growing more and more between the youngesters.
Rudra frowned.

Okay Panditji. We'll start the preparations from tommorrow. Garima call bhabhi sa and Rohan too.

Pratap said as garima nodded.

Get ready Priya to become the daughter in law of this family. We all are very happy. You and Rudra will look great together .

Kalyani blasted the bomb. All were dumbstruck.

Rudra was hell shocked, and so was Geetanjali. Her heart was breaking into million pieces.

Devika keep a hand on her shoulders.
Ma...

Rudra said so garima replied..

Yes beta. I and Pratap ji have fixed your marriage with Priya. I know you both are childhood friends, and will be perfect for each other. Sab itna jaldi me hi gya ki tumse hum puch nhi paye. But i know you'll not let us down.

Rudra somehow gulped the blood through his veins. Anger was oozing in his eyes. He glanced, towards Geetanjali once and their eyes met.

One has pain and anger and one has pain and guilt.

Geetanjali's eyes were moist so we're Rudra's.
He without saying anything rushed to his room in his rage.
Everybody was too shocked to react .

Wow..it's good.

Chavvi somehow said.

Yes aunty..

Karthik too said.

I'm also very happy kaka sa.

Geetanjali said, controlling herself.
And left to her room.
Everybody left to their respective rooms.

Comment how was the chapter and also please vote

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Comment how was the chapter and also please vote. The work I do , in comparison of that I'm not getting the pay off. Please vote. Tell me how was the chapter. I'm updating the chapters just for you guys. Cooperate with me.