Chapter 20

Mahapuja has been started.
Everybody was sitting around them.

Rudra's gaze was on Geetanjali but Geetanjali wasn't aware of this neither she want to get aware of him .
She was trying her best to avoid him but he was getting restless by each second.

Mahapuja was going on . Soon pandit ji, instruct them to give ahuti, in the hawan kund.
As always, Pratap and Garima gave the ahuti after that Uday and Shikha gave the ahuti.

Pratap sahab, vidur aur radha ji ki ahuti aap hi de is bar!

Pandit said

Ji,pandit ji.

Saying thi, Pratap was about to give the ahuti, then a tough voice came behind the doors.

Is bar humari ahuti, hume hi dene do Pratap sahab!

Pratap hand got struck after hearing that voice. The same voice, yes, it was his voice, how can he forget his voice, his beloved friend's voice.

He slowly turned his head towards the door side followed by everyone.

And BOOM💥💥💥

He eyes widened followed by others.

Bhaisaab..

Garima slowly Murmered.

Is he vidur bhaisaab?

Rekha ( badi ma) murmured.

Uday was smirking.
Vidur came near Pratap sat on the seat and gave the ahuti.

Pandit ji was also in disbelief. Somehow he managed to completed the yagya and finally puja was done.

Pratap wa still in shock. Hewas continuously staring at vidur

Vidur came near him .

Vi..vidur,.. yo..you ar..are al..alive?
No you can't be vidur. He has died 15 years ago. Don't take my friends place. You're not my vidur. And how dare you gave the ahuti in place of him? Gaurds!!

Pratap.shouted.

Pratap .... Wait!

Uday said loudly. Pratap stopped.

You can't believe kn him right? But you do believe in me, shikha baba sa and ma sa? Right?
Yes he is vidur. Our vidur . He is that vidur, whom we losted 15 years ago. Jiska guilt tum aaj tak apne zehan me liye ghum rhe ho. Ye vidur hai. Radha bhabhi ke vidur. Understood?

Pratap was almost shakened. Garima Rekha Shekhar ( Pratap's elder brother)
Everybody was in shock. Kalyani was about to fall.

Wh..what? He is vidur. Our vidur?

Pratap aksed in a shaken and almost crying voice. Uday nodded his head in a yes.

As soon, as Pratap got his yes, he took vidur in a tight embrace. Geetanjali, Chavvi rudra everybody was in confusion. They weren't able to figure out anything. What was going on?
On the other hand, tears were flowing from everybody eyes who knew their bond.
Vidur too hugged him tightly.

Vi..vidur. akhirkaar tum aa gaye! Kahan tha yaar. Kaha tha. Kitne saalon tak tera wait Kiya hai humne aur Uday ne. Jaanta bhi hai? Tere aur bhabhi, ke jaane ke baad aaj tak khud ko maaf nhi kr paaya, us din se is atmglaani me jee raha hun ki tujhe aur bhabhi ko bacha nhi paya .

He parted away.
Vidur said -

Kyun dosh de rha hai khudko?
Jo hona tha vo ho gya Pratap. Tu yahan hai mai yahn hun Uday yahan hai. Khushi mana. Maaf kar de, itni der laga di aane me. Per ab jo hai sab samane hai

He patted his shoulders. Tears were flowing, from everybody's eyes.

And your daughter? I'm sorry i couldn't save her to....

She is here. She is living with you from past 10 days Pratap.

Vidur cut his sentence in the middle giving him one more shock.

What? Who? Where is she?
Uday you knew everything still you didn't tell me anything?

Sorry. His orders i can't deny.

Uday said.

Where is she vidur?

Geetanjali.

Vidur said.

What?
Ge.. Geetanjali is your daughter. Your and Radha bhabhi's....

Tears apperead in his eyes. He turned over Geetanjali and went to her with slow steps.

He look towards her who was innocently looking towards him

He hugged her.

I knew it! I felt some connection with you. I even told this to Uday but never knew that you are my best friend's daughter. My lado.
How are you beta?

I'm fine uncle....

No uncle. Call me Kaka sa.
Pratap cut her sentence.

Han and me kaki sa.

Garima said.

And where is your son Pratap?

Vidur asked.

There he is. Rudra.

Pratap replied

Rudra was too stucked in his place. Vidr came towards him and said-

Hmmmm. To aap hi hain Rudra Pratap Singh. Kaise hain barkhurdar?

Rudra said,

Hm..hum thik hain Kaka sa.

Saying this he bent to touch his feet.

Soon he met chavvi and nimit too. Lavanya, somet also met him .

Good to see you back Raja sa. Finally Chauhan mansion has got his owner back, and we got to see you all three back again in the kingdom..

A man said in the crowd..

Ji ji sherawat Sahab. Ab hum teeno phir se saath hain.
Vidur said

Everybody was happy to see vidur back again. But there wa someone shi wasn't and she was Kalyaani. Blood was boiling in her veins

Soon pandit ji blessed all of them and left. Shahi bhoj, happened and prashad got distributed.

 Shahi bhoj, happened and prashad got distributed

How is it?
Thankk youu ❤️