Chapter 37.

2 days went in hurry. Then comes the haldi day.

Geetanjali was sitting in her room.

Geetu are you okay?
Vidur asked entering the room.

Baba sa you? Yes I'm fine.

Hmm. But you seems lost since few days. Is anything happened?

No..no baba sa. Just tired in these prep.

Don't lie to me lado. I'm your father.

Vidur said continuously looking at her. And then she hugged him and murmured..

I'm missing radha ma. (In mind- kash you were present here ma. I could share my feelings to you. )

Sorry, beta. I failed to be as a father. Sorry to make you feel lonely even in my presence.

Vidur said patting her head.

No baba sa. You are always there for me. And I'm not feeling lonely. I just missing ma. I don't know why but ....

(I don't want to create more tension between your and Kalyaani ma relationship, that's why I can't tell you about the behaviour of her in the absence of you . I know if you would aware of these things, you would have broke the relationship with her. I can't be so selfish. Sorry for hiding all this. )

Okay stop this emotional wala game. I'm going for prep. You also go to you buddies.

Geetanjali said while chuckling.

........

Haldi.
Rudra was in the garden. He was seeming so lost. All the shines and spark from The Rudra Pratap Singh was gone. His happiness was not more with him. Because his happiness was his Geetanjali.
His eyes were dry, face flawless, rigid and tough figure. And there was sitting Priya in front of him.

Priya(in mind)- i don't know whether I'm doing right or not.

Soon the rituals started. No body was seeming happy among the youngsters.
.........
Bhai..

Apply.

But atleast lis..

Please nimit..i know about what you're dragging this convo.

Nimit was with rudra in his room helping himt o wash the haldi paste.
He tried to talk to him but in vein.

He hasn't seen Geetanjali since morning nor in the rituals. His heart was willing to see her but mind was moving in vice versa.
........

Then soon ,this day also spent in vein.
Next day was mehendi. Night-

Rudra was done with the mehndi and he was in his room. Then he got a call so he came out of his room.

Hello. Ya. The work is done I've told you. Okay do it soon. I want this before marriage. Okay.

He turned just to hit the person in front of her.
Geetanjali was coming to the upper side for some work. Her hand was full with Henna. And she was looking too beautiful in bottle green sharara.
Everybody was busy in the garden.
Then she got stumbled and histted by rudra, in which her henna get ruined .
Rudra's kurta also get stained.
Just she was going to fall he hold her.
They both were lost in each other. Then Rudra came out of trance and leave her.
He glared her once and then tried to move but she stopped him.

Ru...Rudra..

Leave me.

Rudra atleast listen to me...

What? Haan? What...

He turned aggressively and said roughly.

What should I listen more? Tumhari hi to sunte aa rha hun Geetanjali. Tumne kaha Priya se shaadi kr lo , tumne kaha promise pura karo.. you're saying and I'm listening. What now?

Rud...rudra don't get angry please...it was needed. I don't want to ruin everything...kaki and kaka sa had fixed your marriage. I can't betray them...

Shutup yaar geetu. Shutup for god's sake. Everytime you just care about others. Didn't speak anything because Kalyaani aunty would not like it, didn't disclose everything to your father because you didn't wanted to ruin your so called mother's relationship. Didn't speak up for yourself because, you don't wanted to be selfish. For god sake geetu, ek baar khud ke liye bhi socho. You're not realising that being so selfless you're losing your loved ones, you're hurting them. You're losing your rights. You're losing your lover may your have lose..
His eyes were twinkling with the tears ..so hers.

Rudra .. don't say like this.
He smirked..

Huh? Ye kam tumne hi Kiya hai geetu. Just leave. ..

Saying this he left.