Chapter 36

Actually, i bhai chavi and Priya used to play together. She also lived here when kaka sa was alive.
We were kids that time. We all were together.
Then after her 19th birthday kaka sa passed away and then kaki sa and Priya moved to Alwar.
Priya always has soft corner fir bhai, same with bhai.
But i dont think that they have ever been so much close. And also after that Priya used to come here. She had a boyfriend, whom she loved very much. Already she was shaken by the demise of her father, she needed a support. But that .that guy.. left her in mid way. She got broken. And also went into clinical depression.
It was very hard time for the family. So she was sent here for the treatment.
And after 6 kr 8 months when she got well, she returned to Alwar back.

Nimit narrated

Hmmmmmm.... She has gone through a lot.

Diya said

Actually, Priya is not attracted towards bhai i think. She just needs the love and about Geetanjali i don't know.

Chavi said.

It is clear now that Priya just has a soft corner for Rudra bhai.
About geetu di, I'm sure mom has said something to her.
She must have listened to their convo and told something about them to geetu dim has she knew this?

Unless shormita aunty and Priya thereself would not have told this.

Nimit replied.

I think Mom has heard their convo and told Geetu di to not come between them.
And geetu di is geetu di. She can lose everything for just the sake of her family.
And Rudra Bhai...how can he deny to geetu di.

Diya finished.

Excellent

Nimit exclaimed.

Waht?

Diya aksed

You've just cracked the code.

Nimit replied.
................

Days were passing.
Only 2 days were left for their rituals
Geetanjali was in the kitchen

Geetu..listenn..

Garima said

Ji aunty.

Geetu, the marriage rituals will start after 2 days. Please help me in the chores. Sorry for troubling you beta.

It's okay kaki sa. Not a big deal. I'm your daughter too right?

Okay come.
.....

Geetu take this thal and give it to Priya. And take this too . After giving it to Priya give this to rudra.
Can you do it beta?

Garima said.

Ya...ya ya sure kaki sa. Give these to me.

Geetanjali somehow managed to say. Then she went to Priya's room for giving that plate (thaal).

Priya...

Geetanjali you?

Yes actually kaki sa has given all this. Take .

Priya came near Geetanjali and just stayed there for few seconds trying to observe Geetanjali.

Eh... what happened?

Are you happy?

Priya asked

What?
Are you happy geetu?

Yaaa..yaa.. I'm.. I'm happy. Okay let me go. I have to go to kaki sa.

She hold Geetanjali s hand.

Stop lying .

Priya said.

It's not that what are you thinking. Why I'll be sad. Okay please i have to go.

Saying this she left in hurry. Actually, trying to hide up tha tears droppletts which were started forming in her eyes.
Somehow she wipe the unshed tears and put up a fake smile and went to rudra's room. With a thundering heartbeat, she knocked the door and found it already open. She entered the room slightly.

Rudra... Rud...

She called his name once, and then again but get stumbled. He was standing behind her. Actually he had just came out of the bathroom taking a shower and obviously looking breathtaking handsome in light beard, blue orbs, white shirt and black trousers.
He just, stared at her.
She too was lost in his eyes.
And suddenly he moved aside, and gave her a cold stare.

What happen?

He asked.
Act.. actually, kaki sa has given this thaal for y...

Cutting her sentence he said...

Okay give it to me. And leave.
Unshed tears started to form in her eyes which she hided again.

Rud...

I said just leave. Your work is done right. Now you can go.

She left, wiping out her tears. He too closed the door with a loud thud!!!!

.....

Actually so so sorry for this much late. After 1 month i have my exams . And there's a lot a lot of chapters to cover. And also was busy in the shifting purpose. So couldn't update.

Please share your views ,and how's the chapter?
❤️❤️❤️