Chapter 16

Geetanjali came haveli and shut the door of her room and cried whole heartedly.

What I've done god? Why you're punishing me? Why she hates a lot. What I've done to her? Why don't she treat me like her child. I've never got a mother warmth, never got dad's shade. Papa always stayed away, for his work but still have his best to give me the love but mom.....

She cried whole night.

Rudra, came to haveli and went upwards. He thought to check on Geetanjali but thought that it won't be good time so he left.

Night-

It was 10:00

Everybody tried to talk to Geetanjali but in vein. She didn't came for dinner. And said everyone that she is fine. Everybody tried to console her but she pretended to be happy but Rudra caught her. He know that she was pretending.

She was standing in the Balcony watching towards the empty sky.

Soon someone put a packet towards her.
She lifted her eyes just to see Rudra there with a bug handbag in his hand.

Take. And look what's inside!

Bu..but what is this?
She asked.

Are dekho to.

She opened the packet and find the same bottle green saaree, and a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

Hey..hey.. dint cry. I know you wanted to buy this but your step mo..

Don't call her step mom

Seriously geetu? Still you'll support her. Don't you know that how she behaved with you in the mall and that words..

Rudra said.

I know. But I'm not like her na rudra. I can't think bad for anyone and also I don't want to. Leave this.
But you shouldn't bought this for me. I don't want this. I don't want to create a scene again

I'm there. No one will there to speak anyword against you Geetu. You relax. And take this as a gift from me.
Please. I'll feel bad.

But rudr...

Please.
He pleased. So she did.

He smiled.
He stood beside her gazing her.

Sorry, for what happened today Geetanjali. She hurted you a lot.

No.. I'm used to it. Sometimes it feel bad but i know she is like that.

Silent occupied the place. And suddenly she said slowly...

I miss mumma. I miss her badly.
She bend down her head and bit her lips to control the sob. And Rudra felt a pinch after seeing her like that.

He turned towards her.

Hey.. don't. Don't. Cry geetu. She will be sad after seeing you like this.
He hold her with his arms and said.
Geetanjali lift her head with teary eyes.

I don't want to be weak in front of you.
She sobbed.

Sharing your pain with someone doesn't mean that you're weak. It shows that you're too strong.

He said.

She cried.

He hugged her tightly and she griped her palms tightly on his muscular body and hid her face in his chest and sobbed like a baby.

I don't know why she hated me. I've never done anything to her. I miss mumma. If she would have been there, she would never did anything to me. Why she left me? Why she don't take me with her. I dint want to live.

He put his fingers on her lips and said.

Don't you dare to talk these things. Don't feel like this because of someone who doesn't even care for you.
And there are many people who love you a lot. Have you think about vidur uncle. First he lost your mumma and and he'll not be able to bear that pain again!
Calm down geetu.

He hold her tightly.
She was feeling so peaceful in his embrace. He lied her on the bed. And covered the dulvet.

Now sleep. Don't think too much. I'm there for you always.

Thank you so much. Thank you for sharing my pain. For holding me.. thank you.

Rulaogi kya? Chalo ab so jao. Good night'.

He left and closed the door. Soon Geetanjali also get slept.

🌟🌟🌟🌟

She was gasping too badly. Her breaths were getting high and high. She couldn't breathe. Just revolving on the bed.  Whole body was covered with sweat.
She somehow managed to get from the bed but fell miserablly. She was getting panick attack and a nightmare.

Soon rudra was going was going to his rooms and then he thought to chevk Geetanjali and then he heard noises from he room. He stroked in her room and saw Geetanjali was lying on the floor breathing hard. .
His heart pounded.
He ran towards her .

Geetuuuu!!!!!

Geetu wake up. Breathe. Breathe. Look at me. Look at me Geetu. Breathe.

He was consoling her while she was trying to follow his instructions and then she pointed her fingers towards her drawer.

He understood that there was her antitode. He opened the drawer hurriedly and take out the antifotand give. Her.

Look I've given you the antitode geetu. Calm. Breathe. Breathe. Try to breathe Geetu. I'm here. I'm here.

He consoled her. She was lying in his lap on the floor, clutch his shirt tightly. Soon she got normal.
He put her on the bed. And hug her tightly. She too hug him.
Soon he parted and said.

Was it panick attack?

Yes and a nightmare too
She replied. A lone tear escaped from her eyes. He kissed her forehead. As this happened her heart skipped a beat
He make her ly on the bed and started caressing her hair.

Thank ..

No this time no. Don't make me fell hurted but saying this.

Rudra cut her.

Soon she gone to a deep sleep. His hand were doing magic in her. He sat there whole night as incase she again get ...

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Surprise!!!!
I post two chp today!! Hope you all like it. Do suggest me is this chp good? Or any mistake'? It would be mean a lot to me!#