Chapter 13

What can we do?

Karthik said.

Why dont vidur uncle do anything?

Rudra said.

He did. He did a lot. But he can't leave aunty! He felt guilty because of Geetanjali's conditon. He thinks that he couldn't fill the absence of her mother in her life. And yes, he couldn't.
But uncle is not wrong. He did whatever he could but aunty just remained her older self. She never tried to understand geetu neither she tried to change herself.

Now I only want to make geetu an independent women, so that she can live a life of her choice. And just left out of that place
We're there for her always that's why she feel little reliable otherwise she would either commited suicide and ran out that place.

That's why I and Devika hate that women very very much.
When geetu and devu came here we thought that now she can leave peacefully. But only 1 year had passed and uncle shifted here with aunty. These 10 days are the happier days for her, I guess.
She also takes depression pills sometimes

Karthik said.

What? Depression pills? She is taking those pills? It will harm her Karthik!

Rudra said.

She takes rarely.  She get panick attacks some times. Sand also she is allergic to cow's milk. So when she consumes it , she get panick attack.

Karthik's eyes were turned little moist. Nimit put his hand on his shoulder making him calm

She was going through a lot, bhai. And still she smiled all the daym i never felt that she is in depression. She never let us feel through her actions.

She should consult a pyschtrist.

Chavvi said.

She went. She went but has to leave her session in the mid. She came here and also kalyani aunty stopped her.

That's why vidur uncle sent her here. And after 4 days they are coming. Hope aunty will control her behaviour. And also she doesn't want anybody to know these thing, because use lagta hai ki sab use sympathy denge she dosent want anybody's sympathy.

Karthik replied.

don't worry. She will not. If she misbehaves, I'll never let that happen.  And no body will treat her as giving sympathy.

Rudra replied.

I know you all will handle

Karthik said.

Rudra was dumbstruck after listening the far hidden truth. Now, he can understand her. He was also feeling a little bit anger for garima. He stand up and went out from there.

Soon everyone came inside.

Geetanjali was in the balcony. Standing quietly. Diya and Devika were asleep
Rudra came in his balcny.

Rudra's room was front right from her
He came in his balcony. Then suddenly his gaze fello upon the front room's balcony.
She was there. Holding herself in her arms ,looking towards the empty sky.

She was sad.
He was continuously looking at her, it was seeming that he was trying to guess the expressions of her, to feel the pain she was bearing.

Soon she went inside the room
Same he did .

Morning 🔅🔅🔅🔅

Mahapuja decorations were going on. The pillars were decorated by, the flowers. 

Rudra, had taken leave from the works till mahapuja.

Chavvi nimit Karthik diya were sitting on the lawn area. Soon rudra passed by there and Karthik called him.

Rohan was also came today .
After coming from new York he hadn't visited the haveli yet.
Both Rohan and Rudra came in the lawn.

Then, Geetanjali came here with a tray.
Suddenly Rudra gaze fell on her

She was wearing a light blue suit with white dupatta and plazzo
She was looking extremely gorgeous in this simple attire.

Rudra eyes stuck on her. Seeing him,looking at her so keenly, without even blinking, Rohan coughed, which broke his trance.

Chai...

Geetanjali said.

Rohan, said

Give me !! Ahh smell!!!

He sighed.

Just then she went to rudra for giving him chai.

He doesn't like chai.

Rohan said.

Geetanjali step back but soon rudra took on echo from the tray.

Rohan adn nimit was little surprised.

Let's try.

Rudra said.

Geetanjali gave tea to diya and chavvi .

Why are you serving? Come sit with us.

Chavvi said.

Not a big deal. Aunty said me but i denied. Actually i was feeling a little boring...

And she loves cooking. So she surely couldn't resist herself from going inthe kitchen.

Diya said interrupting Geetanjali.

Yes!!

Geetanjali nodded.

Okay fine. But if you feel tired then leave those works.

Chavvi said.

Sure!!
Wait I'm coming with my hand cooked new dish. That's will be a surprise for you all.

She said and sneak out from there.

Seeing her behaving like a child Rudra was smiling but Rohan's gaze was on rudra.

☀️☀️☀️☀️

Rudra was in his room, working on the laptop. Soon Rohan came and patterns his shoulders.

Just as rudra look him he gave him a smirk and said.

Hmmm.hmmm.... busy in work?

Rudra said.

Yess. Not get lost.

I'll go, but first tell me about her?

He asked.

What,? Whom?

Rudra gave him a question look.

Rohan came to him and said.

Jis tarah tu use dekhta hai na, saaf saaf dikhta hai. Chal ban mat. Bol.

What are you saying,? Whom?

Again he asked the same question

About, Geetanjali bhabhiiiiii...

Rohan chuckled.