Chapter 34

I update every chapter but not getting that much votes. Views are good, but votes aren't. Please just don't read and scroll down, vote too. And let me know how was the chapter. Reviews are very important to me. React on my hardwork. I don't get paid off for my hardwork .
It's humble request.
........

Rudra came to his room fusriously. He locked the knob. Anger was oozing from his eyes

Why...why..why.....geetu.. why? Why the fuck up you didn't say anything?why you kept staring all over this? What have I done,why you are behaving like this ...huahhhhhh????. Why .....

..,..........

Geetanjali ran towards her room she locked the knob and sit down with a thud! And cried her heart out. It was seeming that somebody has broke her heart into million of pieces.
She sobbed hard very hard ...

I'm..I'm..I'm sorry ... I'm sorry rudra .. i love you but i can't ...i can't..let this happen .. I'm sorry..

.............

After today's on doings nobody has enough mood to talk. Priya was with her mom. Nimit Karthik chavvi jiya Aditya devika, everybody was lost in their own thoughts.

Why did they do that? Nobody has tell them about rudra and Priya. She just came here to spent her vacation and suddenly this ....

Devika sighed.

And Geetanjali, why she kept quiet?

Karthick said,and chavvi and devika both looked at them with Aditya too.

What?

Karthik asked.

You know about them?

Devika asked.

Everybody does bro. Unko dekh kar pata chalta hai. Anybody can imagine they are in love..

He replied.

But why Geetanjali kept quiet?

Karthik asked. Devika remained silent.

I think soemboody has stuffed this marriage thoughts in garima autny's mind.

Devika said.

And who will do that?

Aditya asked.

Ofcourse her so called mother. Kalyaani Autny. She always dosen't like geetu at all. And always wanted to keep her aside. May be she has done this. .

Devika replied.

..........

Geetanjali eyes were swollen due to excessive crying. She was silent too silent. It was 10 in night. Everybody almost went to there bed.
Geetanjali came down with a jug in to take water. Just then by going upstairs, somebody clutch her hand and dragged her to somebody's room..

Just then she would make the noise, a strong palm shut her mouth . And her eyes widened, seeing the front person and the room.

Yes it's Rudra. And it was his room.

A fire was ignited in his eyes. while her eyes were glistening to tempt the fire in him ....m

He took back his hand.
She was staring him, with glistening eyes. Suddenly she down her eyes.

And started to going but he held her back with his one arm.

Hmmm....wait mrs.chauhan. What's the hurry? First answer my quotions.