Chapter 19

Mahpuja -

Everybody was ready. Rudra was, getting ready in his room. Weather was so pleasant. Cool breezes were dancing in the air.
Shikha, Garima dadi, Kalyaani all were near the mandir,giving instructions to the pandit.

Pratap Uday Dadu, everybody was near the sofa, welcoming the guests

All the Shekhawat , sherherawats, thakura were came in the mahapuja.  The royalty was visible in the haul.

The theme was, yellow,white red and orange.. All the men were wearing mustard kurta , some were wearing orange kurta and women's were wearing sarees.

Chavvi, was dressed in an red anarkali .
Devika was wearing yellow, saree and diya was wearing white anarkali.

Aditya was wearing a thin orange kurta, with white patiala. Nimit was wearing white kurta with white patiala.  Karthik was dressed in , reddish kurta with white patiala

All were looking so pretty and handsome.

Geetanjali was in her room.
She was wearing a yellow saree.

She was looking indeed pretty

She was looking indeed pretty. She came out of the room and went towards the stairs, just in the middle Rudra saw her and called her.

She get shiver again. And also reminded the last night happening. She was feeling very awkward to face him .
She turned toward him and came in his room.

Rudra's gaze fell on her , and he get losted in her. Finding rudra staring her she snapped.
Just then his trance get broken by her snap and he came into reality.

Why did you call me?
Mmm.. actually, my button got break. Can you fix it ?

Rudra mumbled. He was wearing a mustard yellow kurta with white patiala

 He was wearing a mustard yellow kurta with white patiala

Geetanjali rolled his eyes, and went towards the drawer.

Ohh godd. Itne bade ho gye ho, aur you don't know to tie a button! What will your wife do in future.

She mumbled.

She is herself doing it. He mumbled

What? What did you say?
No..nothing. please tie it, jaldi!

She came in front of him and started tie-ing.
Button todane se pehle nhi socha tha?

Sorry.    

She paas him a angery glare and started tugging it. She tugged the button and went more close to cut the thread with her teeth, just then rudra felt her closeness and close his eyes.

She cut the thread but just then her eyes met Rudra's, and they both get losted in it. Rudra was coming more nearer to her she was also, going nearer to him get losted in her sense.
But just then, her trance got broken and she pushed him aside.
But he pulled her close.

Windows were keep shutting and opening due to cool and fast wind. Her hair strands were dancing on her face.
Rudra slightly tugged them behind her ear. As soon as his fingers touched her soft skin a shiver arrived in her body and she closed her eyes.
He placed his one hand on her cheeks, caressing them softly.
She slowly opened her eyes
He wrapped his hands around her waist and tugeed her more closer.

Ru..Rudra.What are you doi..doing? Le..let m..met goo...goo!

She somehow managed to say it.
He hold her cheeks and uplift her face. Then slowly he started coming more closer to her.
And soon her breath hitched, as he placed his lips on hers.
Her eyes, were wide opened. She clutched his kurta more tightly and soon closed her eyes tightly.
After 5 minutes he parted from her, and looking towards her face lovingly.
She closed he eyes. Soon she opened them and pushed him roughly. A lone tear escaped from her eyes.
And she ran out from there .

Soon he realised his mistake.

Oh shit,shit shit! How can I do this? How... Without her permission i ..i..kissed her! Oh god. What will she think about me? How can I do this much cheap thing! Ohh..
I've to talk to her. Shit!

He ran from his room.
Geetanjali came towards the kitchen cryingly. ( The only place which was empty)

She was sobbing. She doesn't know why, but some feeling were started coming in her soft heart from which she was fearing!

She was still shocked about heat happened few moments ago.She wiped her tears and, came out of the kitchen. And went near the haul, where everybody was present. She called her dad, about asking when will he come?

Hello. Baba.

Yes geetu.

Baba when are you coming? Everybody is waiting for you. Please come soon . Mahapuja is about to start.

Yes yes, I'm stuck in the traffic. Bas thode der aur.

Okay baba. Come fast.

Saying this she ended the call.
Devika chavvi and diya came to her. And she get busy in talking to them.
Soon Rudra also came but his gaze was finding Geetanjali. Finally he found her. And started coming towards her. When she saw him, she moved towards others.
He can understand her rude behaviour. He wanted to apologise but she was ingnoring him. He was getting restless. Soon nimit Aditya and Karthik came towards him and pulled him in their non stop discussions.
And soon the puja also started.  Uday shikha and a were sitting near the pandit ji. Pratap garima were sitting in front of Panditji. Pratap always left a place for vidur, he must be not in between us physically but he is present inside us. So in his memory he and garima always left a right place for him. Uday sit in the left and Pratap in the centre. But he was himself unknown of this fact that, for the sit was going to fill soon. Today this mahapuja was going to be different.

 Today this mahapuja was going to be different

Thankk youu 😍.
Wait for the next ❤️❤️❤️