** TWO **

horyinlolarh here is the second update that I promised you. I appreciate all you did. Thanks a lot, dear.

Now here we go!!!

2

"The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.”
–George Santayana

*****

                  THE DOOR OPENED quietly and she stepped into the room. The room was as large as Jedekaih's but not as big and it was divided into two. The first side was all pink, purple, and blue while the other side was gold and white.

The room was exceptionally quiet and she couldn't see any of the children in sight. They were not even on their bed. When she had looked around the room and couldn't find them, she made to check in their walk-in dressing closet.

But Jasmine came out of the bathroom with a pink towel tied around her chest to her knees. And she yelled her mother's name, running up to meet her.

"Mommy!" she exclaimed and her smile widen when she got to where her mother was standing. Then she embraced her. "Good morning Mom." She greeted holding unto her legs firmly in an embrace.

Lola grinned down at the little girl. She patted her neatly made hair and answered.

"Good morning, Princess . How was your night?" she asked with sincere concern.

"Okay, but I practiced with Jasper last night before going to bed," she told her excitedly.

"Didn't I ask you both to wait till you get to school?" she scolded her with a small displeased look on her face.

She shrugged her small shoulders. "We still woke up on time. You always make sure of that." She smiled at her.

Lola shrugged in reply because she was right. She was about to ask about her second when he came out of the walk-in closet. He was in his school trouser and his shirt which was unbuttoned. He grinned at seeing his mother. Then he approached them and joined his sister beside their mother.

"Mom, I woke Jasmine up this morning." the male twin announced to his mother.

Lola frowned down at him. "I am sure you love your accomplishment that you were the first to wake up for the first time in history but is that the first thing you should be saying to your mother first thing in the morning."

"Oh!" He opened his eyes in realization. "How was your night Mom?" he asked sweetly. His twin sister folded her arms on her small chest and narrowed her eyes at him.

"Really?" Lola asked her ten years old son.

Jasper opened his arms quizzically, and then he asked. "What?!" He looked between his mother and sister who were staring at him, disapprovingly.

"You're so dumb, Jasper. You're supposed to say good morning Mom." Jasmine said to her brother rolling her eyes dramatically.

"Oh!" He exclaimed. He turned to his mother with a small apologetic smile on his face. "Sorry, Mom. Good morning."

"Morning," she replied, shaking her head. "Looks like you both are already preparing for school. That's good of you two. My babies are growing up." She patted both their cheek with her two hands, smiling at them, pleased.

The twins grinned proudly. Their shoulders grew high. Lola chuckled lightly before adding. "Now, finish dressing and come down for breakfast."

"Okay, mommy," they said in unison.