Please Read!

Hello there!

I apologize for going AWOL here on Wattpad and for the long delay in the update of The Billionaire Coterie. A lot of you have been asking why I have been away. Some even believed that I was no longer using this account. I am and I'm sorry for disappearing on you all.

I didn't plan on going AWOL but it just happened to be that way. The last two months have been tough for me. A lot of things happened that I can't explain fully.

I'm currently undergoing changes and developments in my life. But I am an overcomer. I've overcome and I'm evolving.

And I am back.

Yes, I AM BACK!

Thank you for being patient, and thanks to those who checked up on me while I was away. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I felt loved seeing all the messages.

An update will be coming up on The Billionaire Coterie before this week runs out.

If you are still interested in my WhatsApp group, you can send me a DM. To those who have sent a message, I will start responding to the message and add you to the group. The group is now ready to be functional.

It's going to be fun because I have different things planned out for the new group and upcoming snippets of my works will be shared in the group.

Interested... I'm just a dm away.

Or you can chat me up on WhatsApp - 08050701081

Once again, I apologize for keeping you waiting for so long. An update will be coming soon.

Thanks for your patience, concern, and understanding.

💙💙💙
© 𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐀 𝐎. 𝐊𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈
𝐴𝑙𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝐿𝑢𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠