** SEVENTEEN **

“The love of family and the admiration of friends are much more important than wealth and privilege.” —
Charles Kuralt

*****

                FAREED WALKED INTO the room which he shared with his wife while wearing his wristwatch on his wrist. He was saying something which was cut short in his throat when he heard giggling sound. He raised his head to the direction of the sound. His wife whom he thought was listening to what he had been saying from the bathroom wasn't even listening to him. He doubted she heard any of the things he said.

Because her attention was on something else.

Ada was standing in front of her dressing mirror, fully dressed with her back to her husband. She was oblivious of his presence as she was busy saying something to someone.... No, it was rather to something in front of her which was covered by her body since he couldn't see it. But Fareed knew it was no other than her phone.

And no one need to tell him what she was doing. She was making her usual blog videos. She was about to feed her followers new story to talk about.

He leaned on the painted wall next to the doorway that connects the bathroom and the room together. And he had his arms folded on his chest while he stared at her backside. He couldn't help the smile that curled around his face while he watched her talk, laugh and demonstrated in front of the phone.

She seems to notice his stare probably from his reflection that might had appeared on either her phone or the mirror because she turned around to his direction, flipping her long smooth human hair to the side. And her smile doubled when their eyes met.

He smiled back and then chuckled quietly, quite amused.

"Here, comes the king of my heart. I'm so confident that he is going to make today memorable. I can't wait." She said to the camera then she turned the camera toward him and he smiled before waving in the direction of the phone. Then he stood upright, and he left the position where he leaned on the wall and walked up to her.

Fareed curled his arms around his wife waist when he got to where she was standing and then he planted a soft kiss to her temple. ".... See how romantic he is. I'm blushing right now." She said to the camera, blushing just like she said she was. 

Ada said few more words that made Fareed chuckled before she ended the video. She dropped her phone on the table and turned around in her husband's arms.

"You look amazing." He complimented her as she wrapped her arms around his nape.

The long hours she used to get ready had worth it. After spending almost seven hours in the salon for pedicure, skin care and her hair, she spent another three hours to decides on what to wear and her makeup.

Fortunately, the time she used to decide on the dress actually worth it.
Her dark purple gown was hugging her figure and it spread to her feet. The nude net at the top of her chest and her sleeves made it seem like it was armless. The dress looked like it was cut out just for her. Beautiful diamonds adorned her neck, wrist and ears, and her makeup was flawless, making her look much younger than her age.

To cut it short, she was glowing.

She was radiating in her beauty and he understood why he couldn't get tired of the woman in front of him.

"I know I do. And it's all for you babe. Just you." She told him as she used her long nails to trail his lips and beards. "You look great too."

"Thanks babes." He placed a soft kiss on each of her cheeks. She turned red  as she gave him a toothy smile. "You ready for the evening?"