** FIFTEEN **

"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.” –
Lisa Weed

******

                 THE MEN STOOD in the large compound watching the driver and two househelps load Khalid's bag into the car that had brought Adam from the airport. And when they were finally done, the driver closed the back booth and returned to his side of the car while one of the househelp approached Demilade to let him know that they were done with the uploading.

He nodded and appreciated her effort at the same time glancing at the other with an appreciative nod. She smiled back and went away into the house.

"Jaime, where is your mom and the others?" Demilade asked his son that was standing next to him with his phone in hand. He was the only child in the house that was standing with the men in the spacious and well decorated compound of the mansion.

Jaime looked away from his phone, tilted his head and glanced briefly back at the house then he shrugged. "I guess mom is still having a conversation with Khalid and you know Jesse is Khalid best friend. He will want to stay with him till the end." He said flatly. His father nodded while he returned to whatever he was doing on his phone.

Demilade friends just stared at Jaime without saying anything. In a sort of way, they seem surprised by his manner of response.

It made Bayo glanced at his best friend who didn't look a bit faze by his son response or how he responded.

He wasn't been rude in any way. He just reminded them of the younger version of Demilade. Demilade had been so nonchalant about a lot of things when he was younger and also the composure and the way he talks. It's exactly like his father.

Just one thing was different.

Jaime seem to have a bit higher ego than Demilade. Even his nonchalance about his brothers affair, who were even his identical brothers was much and really obvious.

He can't tell if it was just how he was or it was just facade.

The huge difference between the triplets still marvel him, mostly because they were so identical in features. They shared almost the same eyes, the same look, the same hairstyle, the same birthmark in the same place and their body stature was so alike. Someone would have expected some similarities between them. But he haven't noticed anyone.

A small smile grazed his lips before he looked away. That was when he caught Adam glancing at his wristwatch.

Demilade noticed Adam glanced at his watch. He understood why he was somewhat desperate and anxious to leave. He had told his wife he would be home in less than six hours time since it takes almost four hours to get to his abode. And it'd been almost thirty minutes since then. He understood the kind of wife he had and also the fact that he had been away from home for quite some time. It was expected of him to be anxious to meet his wife and children. He was meant to head home after they got to the airport but he couldn't. He already made a promise to pick his first son from his place and was determined to take him home and return home together.

So, shortly after Adam's call he had called for the children but Jedekaih had came to tell them he will be done soon. Afterwards, the house help came down with his bags and that was when they all came out to the compound to wait for the boy and the rest of the children, thinking they were also on their way.

But here they were, waiting for them but they were yet to show up. Khalid was yet to come out.

Demilade turned to Jaime and was about to ask Jaime to go call Khalid when they finally appeared at the balcony.