Her Own Brother

Lilian froze. Like legit froze. Her heart monitor was beeping giving a warning and Bruce had to snap her out of it. All 4 boys where standing at the door but one was standing out to her. 
"Y-you're the boy in the picture. Green eyes, black hair."
"What picture?" Damian asked coldly as if she was wasting his time.
Lilian mustered all the strength she had and grabbed a photo from in her sleeve and showed it to Damian.
"Why do you have a picture with my mother and I."
"Because she was my mother to."

The whole room went silent. The machine was the loudest thing in there.
"What do you mean was?" Bruce asked as he was shocked.
"She's dead. Has been every sense she gave Damian to you."
"So are you-?" Dick was now really confused along with everyone else in the room.
"Talia, or as I should say. My mother died 5 years after she brought me to this world the same way she got Damian. She wanted another boy, or a splitting image of Damian. But instead she got me. She hated me because I'm a girl and not just that, because I look exactly like her."

It was no lie there, she had every detail of Talia except her eyes and hair. Which were the same colors as Bruce. Blue. And her hair, like their grandfather.

"I wasn't like Damian, I wasn't a skilled martial artist or killer. I just wasn't good enough for her. She hated what I would be interested in and beat me for hours a day just because it wasn't what she wanted. She just, hated me for who I was.
One day she sent me up to the mountains, but that's when you guys came. I saw the palace falling and the floor was rumbling. When you had left I went back down. Every one of the assassins where dead. And the one who claimed she would always stay young was also dead. I buried everyone, and salvaged the place for where my brother or my father could be. And I did, but I didn't know if they knew I exist. So here I am now."

Damian was disgusted and hurt as she looked so much like the woman who ruined his childhood life. He looked at Lilian coldly and walked away. To be honest he didn't mean it. He just needed to think.

Dick came up to her as his two other brothers walked behind Damian.
"We'll be here for you." And then he walked away.
Bruce rubbed his temple and sighed. He stood up and kissed her on the forehead. "Get some sleep, we'll see you in the morning."
He turned the light switch and closed the door.

Lillian's eyes instantly went to tears. It wasn't the fact that she just layed all of that info on everyone. It was the fact that her own brother, someone she finally thought would love her, hated her.