Magical time

The Night of the dinner came. "Raven, Rose just something simple." Lilian said dropping back onto her bed. The two girls were there 2 hours ago and still haven't found anything to wear yet. It was still a normal dinner so why did she have to look a certain way.

She sighed and got up looking through the closet.
Minutes later after changing.

"This is perfect, perfect perfect perfect

"This is perfect, perfect perfect perfect."
"Aren't you two going for ice cream after?"
"Yeah about that, could you 2 only come with me? I haven't told my dad nor I don't want my brothers to come."
Lilian quickly walked out which a forceful yes since they couldn't sell her out now.

"How do you mean you haven't told them?" Raven said walking inches away from her.
"Told them what beloved." Damian said snaking his hands around Raven's waist still walking.
"Oh, you know, that lover boy might get here late or early, which ever one occurs." Rose said saving the conversation which might of left the 3 girls in a ditch.
"Don't call this outsider that. He's what he is."
"Damian." Lilian groaned while the 4 were now walking down to the table.
"Good evening father."
"Hi dad."
"Good evening Mr.Wayne."
As soon as they got down the bell rung.
It was a deadly race between Lilian and her 3 brothers excluding Damian.
"Immature imbaciles." Damian scoffed.

Of course Alfred was there already and the boys were now on the sidelines. Lilian stepped forward and greeted Ace. He tensed up when the 3 boys were eyeing him closely. "This is Dick, my oldest brother, that's Jason, second oldest, Tim, middle, and you have a lot more to meet.
While Lilian was talking she could see Ace rubbing his hand in his pants. Which were signs she picked up when he's anxious.
"Um Alfred can you take my brothers to the table for a minute."
Alfred whispered a reply.
"Move along boys let's go."

Lilian took Ace outside for a minute. "Hey hey, it fine, just don't make eye contact." This had lightened the mood and got Ace to laugh a little. "Nice advice lil." He said holding her hands and looking deeply into her eyes.
"Uhuh, um, we should get inside now, just do you."

And with that they got to the table.
Everyone began eating and the loudest things in the room were the cutlery hitting the plates.
Not even later into it Lilian saw Jason's disturbing grin. "Why don't we all introduce ourselves."
"That-."
"I'll go first." He continued.
"I'm Jason Todd, baddest in your presence."
"I'm Dick Grayson, acrobat."
"I'm Tim Drake, gay and proud."
"I'm Rose, if it's needed I'll slice your head off."
"I'm Raven, probably the sweetest right now."
Damian steared down Ace intensely. "I'm Damian Wayne, touch her and you're dead."
Bruce didn't know he was apart of it, matter of fact he didn't want to be here right now. Meeting a boy 'friend' of his daughter's. It was frustrating even though he planned it. That might of probably been the biggest mistake of his life.
"Dad." Lilian whispered.
"I'm Bruce Wayne, as you already know. No funny business."

Dinner was a, what do you say. Sort of accomplishment. They were some very uncivilized conversations going on and it looked like Bruce could explode at given moment. Then what the boys could have done any worse. Gave the two teens the sex talk.
That was not needed at the time.
"Um, dad can we go for ice cream now. Just me the girls and um, Ace." She swallowed hard for that last part.
Bruce looked at her knowing she was better than this, but he wanted his daughter to feel as loved as possible. But for this situation it just couldn't be a yes. "Only if your brothers are going."
"Dad they'll ruin it you know this-"
"It's fine we don't have to." That was the first time everyone heard his voice.
Bruce shook his head no.
Lilian whined. All of this planning just to be turned down could this day go any worse.
"Fine we're going to my room." She said pulling him along.
"We are?"
"Keep the door open bug, don't want any funny business do we." Jason teased as the two walked away. Bruce gleared at his son and that instantly shut him up.

Lilian finally got to her room and softly closed her door. "I hate them." She said into her pillow.
Ace didn't know what to do. So he sat beside her.
"We could do it another time to your liking."
"But I had this whole thing planned out in my head and it was going to be perfect."
"We can have a movie night instead."

She sighed and just went with it. Turning the lights to red and putting on the first movie that pops up.

Ace and Lilian moved closer and closer throughout the film. Eventually cuddling.
She looked up to Ace.
"What?"
No response.
"What?"

No response again. Ace then realized what she was looking at. His lips. He decided to go for it. Slowly compressing his lips against hers the two began to slowly makeout. Ace sliding his hand under her hoodie while deepening the kiss. It was truly a magical time.