So good

The next morning she was just laying in bed. Wasn't going to take an attempt at moving.
"You want to what?" Bruce said as the door flew open. Lilian just looked him in the eyes for a few seconds and covered herself with the sheets. Bruce placed the tray he had on the rest and sat on the bed. "Lilian-"
Before Bruce could get to say anything he felt a heavy weight. Lilian lunged into his arms. "I'm sorry." She said as she cried into his shoulder. Bruce now realize that he's raising a teen daughter in this new generation. It isn't going to be easy, school, activities, boys. Ugh boys. But besides the point she is going to be a handful.
"Lilian I love you and I want you to know all of your brothers do to, you have a long way ahead of you and it's bright." He kissed her on the head. "Eat and come down later." He then walked out closing the door behind him.

Lilian took 2 bites of the bagel and pushed it away. She sighed and got ready.

She made her way down through the hall and to Damian's door

She made her way down through the hall and to Damian's door. She knocked and opened it. That was her first mistake. "Hey um D- sorry." Raven was in there. And they were having a makeout session. "Lilian!"
She quickly closed the door and walked away. That was her second mistake. She and Raven weren't really on a same page type of vibe as of lately. So to help get through it, Lilian's been avoiding her whenever she's over. Lilian hated being the youngest everyone's always on her ass. "Hey bug, you eat?" Dick asked as the two met in the hallway. "Wasn't in the mood for bagels?"
"You have to eat something bug." Dick took her hand and the two walked to the kitchen. He placed her on the island and began to make a fruit bowl.
15 minutes later he finished.

"Vhola."
Lilian smiled weakly. "Thanks." She then headed to Bruce's office making sure to hold this creation of Dick's firmly.

She opened the door and saw he was in a meeting but he still gestured for her. Lilian sat in her normal spot(next to the desk on the floor) and played with the bowl taking small bites in between.
"Did you eat?"
"Dick made this."
Bruce sighed. He knew what Talia did to her and it was frustrating but patience was needed.
"How about we try eggs tomorrow?"
Lilian hesitated. She really was trying to put in the extra progress but she was raised in such a way that it stuck with her.
"Ok, we can try."
Bruce nodded. It usually took about 1 hour for her to finish just the fruit bowl. This was going to be a long ride.

Later into the day Lilian was in her room wandering on the internet on her laptop.
"Wow." She said as she scrolled through cute pictures of boys.
"Who are those people." A voice said as he entered the door looking a soldier.
Lilian sat up right and closed the browser. "I don't know what you mean."
Damian scoffed and sat next to her. "Do you like Raven? As a friend of course."
"Um, yeah?"
"So what's going on between you two."
"There's nothing wrong. She's your girlfriend and I have to respect that. I don't think you would want me in your space anyways." Lilian headed for her door. She was mad but she didn't know why. Maybe it's because her brother never notices her. She wanted to create a strong bond between them. But that's not looking so good.