Daughter

A week went by and Lilian's recovery was going smoothly. Just about 3 weeks left in her arm cast.

Bruce had carried her shopping for cloths, shoes and more. The boys designed a room just for her and this all happened in less than a week. A lot of things move swiftly when your father's a billionaire.

Things between Lilian and Damian were still not going anywhere. She tried to approach him a few times but would always turn and go back to her room.
Her 3 other brothers were trying to make her feel at home as possible.
Lilian was always with Bruce. It was like separation anxiety. In his office he would be at his desk working and she would be curled up in blankets next to his chair or in the couch.
Bruce didn't mind because she never had that love. He didn't believe in brutally beating children. Well recently. But let's get back to the point. He had no problem with her being with him. He would take her on job trips. And yes she did find out his identity in less than 2 weeks of being with him. Lilian would socialize with who she knew, and would never let her guard down. The slightest things could trigger her, so Bruce made sure he had a meeting with his sons.

In this year of 2022 Gotham is now refurbished, clean, and peaceful. A lot of press, reporters are still out there hovering over Bruce, so that's one thing the family is trying to distance Lilian from.

She woke up and splashed her face with water. "One more week with this cast." She said to herself looking into the mirror. Lilian walked down stairs and across long halls and eventually got to the kitchen.
"Toast young Wayne?" Alfred said putting a plate infront of her. She took a small bite and placed it back on the plate. She just sipped on the juice that was placed next to the plate.

Damian had noticed a lot of things about his sister. She doesn't eat a lot. Maybe Talia starved her. Like she did to him. Lilian was mindful of what she wore, what she did. Maybe she didn't want to upset anyone. He got up and walked over to her since she was by the island and him and his brothers were by the dinner table.
"Aren't you going to eat that?"
Lilian looked up from staring at the meal.
"I'm not very hungry."
"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day."
"Sorry." She said then staring at the plate again.
Damian sighed and went into the fridge. He gathered a large variety of different fruits and prepared them and placed them into a bowl.
Once he finished he placed it infront of her.
"At least eat some of it." And he proceeded to leave the room.

"Woah, demon spawn actually cares." Jason said and also walking out.
"See you later sis." Dick said placing a kiss on her forehead then leaving the manor with Tim.

Lilian never really talked and when she did it would sound like heavenly music to the ears. It was soft and gently on the tone.  Her hair, one in a lifetime that runs through the wayne and the al ghul family. Flawless skin that was smooth. She is a jem.

Lilian took the bowl and started to head for the clock knowing he was down in the cave. She spotted him and speedily walked and sat on the floor as he was typing away on the big screens.
"Did Alfred make that for you?" Bruce knew Alfred's creations, he would put a little more....let's say...effort into it and make it look way more fancy.
"No, Damian did."
Bruce stopped typing and faced her, he tasted a strawberry just to make sure nothing was injected into it. Surprisingly it tasted normal. Bruce ruffled her hair and got back to the computer making small talk.
"Did you not eat?"
"I wasn't really into the toast." She said softly as if she didn't want to disappoint or hurt someone.
"That's fine." Bruce said calmly.
She leaned her head against his leg as she slowly finished the bowl.

Daughter of Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul.
Lilian Al Ghul Wayne.