Gotham Academy

A month later it was school. And then after that was summer. But for now. School. Lilian had warmed up to the family but still being aware of what she does or says. Bruce had got her to eat some days on a regular but then the others it was as if she would just give up.

The morning of school was a bust. Having to wake up at 5am. Only Lilian because she has a hard time eating. "I'm full." She said pushing away the plate with pancakes. Bruce was sitting on other side of the table reading a newspaper. "You only ate 1 there were 3."
"Isn't 1 an improvement instead of half?" She sighed. "Another half and you can go."
Lilian sighed and groaned. She inhaled and shoved the half in her mouth chewing like crazy. It triggered her gag reflex though and she had to run to the sink. Bruce quickly followed behind her holding her hair up. He sighed. This was the second time. "I understand that you're trying but you have to try a little more with caution."
"Dad." She whined when she knew nothing more had to come up." Lilian had only called Bruce that word a few times. It only accrued in times of distress and other things along that line.
"Get ready for school Lilian, you can eat the fruit bowl on the way to school."
She impacted him with a hug and ran to her room.
Now 6am and Damian was also getting ready.

"I look like a blueberry

"I look like a blueberry." She whined coming down the stairs with her bag.
"You look beautiful Miss." Alfred complemented her. "You sure?" She said looking into a random mirror. "Yes you do." Bruce said fidgeting with his tie. Alfred tied it properly for him and the 4 headed off to the car.
While they were driving Damian gave Lilian a brief heads up. "At school you don't know me, if someone's dying or you have an injury just call. No boys no grown kid stuff."
"Wow, picky much." She said under her breath.
"I can hear you Lilian."
"Dang I didn't even realize."
Damian was on the verge of punching someone or the seat but then realized who was next to him and who was infront.

Alfred finally pulled up to big golden gates marked with the sign 'Gotham Academy'. He parked and Damian and Bruce got out. But not Lilian. Bruce sighed and opened the back door. "You'll be fine."
"I won't do good here." "You're a Wayne you'll do fine now come on we can't be late." Lilian was fighting the earge to argue and she did hold it back. Eventually the 3 were walking up the smooth white steps. Damian headed off to his locker while Bruce and Lilian walked through the long halls of children and lockers.
"Is that the new Wayne?"
"Yeah she looks more like Damian and her father not the others."
"Duh she was adopted."
"Wow."
Lilian heard all of these whispers but kept her head high and walked beside her father. Bruce had been to this school many times. Like enroll and fights. Many, many fights. But besides the point that's how people know his kids. And that's how they'll know this one too.

"Hello Mr.Wayne and you must be Lilian. I'm headmaster Whitehall."
Bruce also sponsores the school and helps in most of it's expenses but because he doesn't always want to be in the spotlight he keeps that private. "Ok Mr.Wayne I guess you already know the drill." She said trying to crack the joke. Bruce and Lilian sat there blankly. "Oh ok Lilian here's your roster and Mr.Wayne you can fill out these forms right here."
Lilian sighed and looked for her locker. No luck. "Hey, you're new here right? You need help with anything?" Lilian turned around and couldn't believe her eyes. It was him. Ace Martinez. She snapped out of it and replied. "Um, yeah just my locker and then to study hall." Lilian showed Ace the locker number and surprisingly she was in the completely wrong hall. The 2 ironically had most of their classes together today so that was perfect.

First class math. "Unbelievable, who puts math as the first subject."
Ace laughed. "Yeah you'll have to get use to that, it's sort of a normal thing here."
She sighed, that had to be the 100th time she did. But she and Ace walked to class together.

Lunch came and thank god Lilian's lunch was before Damian's he would make her life hell. "Hey Lil, you wanna come sit with me and a couple friends right now?" Ace asked as his friends were on the sidelines waiting for him. She peaked over his should seeing the 'couple' hundred friends he had. "Uh, no I'll just find a spot." "Oh ok then I'll come with." Ace updated his friends and they walked one way while the two walked the other way.

The two found a bench with an umbrella over it like every other one. "This school is way too fancy." She said looking around at all the rich kid stuff. "It's just a bunch of secrets kept from us anyways so you don't have to worry."

Ace and Lilian exchanged words and talked about their personalities with one another. Lilian was most surprised when she noticed they had a lot of things in common. "Ok ok favourite brother."
"Well they're all annoying but I'm gunna' have to go with Tim. He's like the cool bisexual brother who let's me hang with his friends." The two laughed at how exaggerated she put it. "Alright last one, can I get your number and snapchat?" Ace was hoping for a rejection since he knew who's kid this was. And either if he knew or not he was playing a dangerous game. This is only the beginning for falling for Bruce Wayne's Daughter.