Only 13

Bruce got a private doctor to remove the cast as he didn't want the whole of Gotham knowing Lilian yet.

Some of the Justice league members where coming over to the manor, or the cave for a meeting today.
Diana
Barry
Clark
Manhunter
Zatanna
John [Constintine]

John and Zatanna adopted Raven and now the 3 live together. Raven and Damian are dating and he and John are at it all the time.

Lilian wanted to make a good first impression. Heck even a regular person would want to make a good first hi/hello.
Something simple but not to simple. Flashy but not to flashy.
"Ahah." She said in triumph as she put together the perfect fit.

" She said in triumph as she put together the perfect fit

Once she was finished she looked into the mirror. A few gashes that were deep knife cuts along her thighs and arm but at least they were healing right?
She sighed and walked out of her room closing the door.
She walked slowly down the hall bumping into Jason as he stepped out of his room.
"What's up bug." He said placing his hand over her shoulder.
"Do you think they'll like me?"
"Hmmm, I bet, you're the first girl of Bruce Wayne and probably the last, so you're now the new favourite."
"Oh ok." She said softly.
The two headed to the living room already hearing voices.
She was hesitant before stepping closer and finally into the room. There was an uncomfortable silence as everyone stared at her.
Diana cleared her throat and stood up. "You're an angel." She said as she hugged her. She introduced herself to everyone and they went down to the cave leaving the teens there.

Jason sat on the couch learning how to style Lilian's hair while Tim and Dick formed convers with Damian and Raven.
"Want a room tour from Lilian? I have to discuss something with my bricks for brains brothers." Damian whispered to Raven. She nodded and the two kissed quickly.
"Hey, want to show me your room?"
Lilian looked up and smiled slightly. She got up and led her through the halls and finally reaching the room.
"Nice, stripper vibes."

The two sat on the bed

There was a long pause of silence.
"So um, you like anyone?"
"Like, like like?"
Raven laughed. "Yeah like that."
Lilian smiled. "No, I haven't been outside that much, and plus I don't think my brothers or Bruce would like that."
"You know you can call him dad/father right?"
This caught Lilian off guard. She just met him.
"I don't think he would want that. I mean, I look like the person they all hate, I don't belong, they'll carry me to an orphanage or drop me off somewhere soon enough, just wait and see."
"Lilian, stop. You're beautiful, she's gone, she's shit, the boys and everyone here will take care of you."
"Raven you don't get it, she raised me for 12 years of my life shaming me and telling ever child's worst nightmare. I'm ugly, I don't need a family, hell my own brother doesn't even want me, he's only doing it for a time. I don't belong." Lilian walked out quickly and headed straight to the door.
"Where are you going? What happened? Lilian! Answer me." Damian shouted as his sister was walking away from  him. She grabbed a coat and walked outside. Lilian wiped tears dropping down her cheeks.
Damian was behind catching up. "Lilian answer me!"

He caught her and faced her to him. "What happened." He said in a stern voice.
"I wanna die." She said crushing into Damian's arms.
Damian was still. He squeezed his sister tight. It isn't fair. She's only 13.