The garden

Lilian was a avoiding her brother. Which one? You guessed it right. Damian. It wasn't like she was doing it on purpose.

"Noooo, I'm not ready for that!? What if I do online? That would be better." She said terrified and playing what could happen in her head.
"It isn't that bad it's a private school, not much people would be in a class." Lilian turned and walked slowly out of Bruce's office. "Hey bug what's up?" Tim said now walking along side her.
"Nothing, just, you know, trying my best."
"Ok I have to go but see you around."
They've been gone more than lately. Late night patrols, or by their significant others. She wondered when Bruce would let her-. What is she thinking, he won't allow her. She's the only girl, the worst she could get is grounded right? Or maybe he would send her away. Lilian shook that thought out of her head.

She got ready for the day not expecting to do much today.

Lilian hated feeling like a secret. She did wanted to see the world but she didn't want to be cornered by people like how they do to her brothers.
She sighed and went on her phone. Yes she has a phone now. Bruce gave it to her.
Of all of those years of isolation from the world Lilian was doing great with the phone.

Lately she'd come across a boy.

Ace Martinez.

She hadn't been attracted to anyone like that yet. Besides she didn't have any friends she could talk to about it. Except Raven but that wasn't her first option right now.

Later on into the day Lilian was taking a short nap.
"Do what I say!" Her mother screamed at her.
"You useless piece of shit! Why can't you be like your brother!"
At that time Talia had never told her her brothers name. Lilian was all bloody and blistered up.
"Mother please stop." She cried falling to her knees. Talia grabbed her by the hair and dragged her through the courtyard. Slamming her onto the walled fence Talia spoke to her in Arabic.

ant eadim alfayidat , lan yuhibak 'ahad abdan ، 'ayuha alsamin , sataeish huna watamut , wala taetaqid 'anak satakhlis.
(You useless piece of shit, no one will ever love you, you'll stay here and die, and don't think anyone will save you.)

Talia dumped alcohol on her and walked off leaving her daughter in severe pain screaming and crying.

Lilian jumped up drenched in sweat. She looked around her surroundings and realized where she was. Lilian slowly moved the covers from over her and looked into the mirror. Her faced was stained with dry tears. She really cried in her sleep?

She washed her face and went out and about the manor. Surprisingly Jason was home. But he had his girlfriend over. Rose Wilson.
She walked in on them making out. "Jesus Lilian, close the fucking door."
"Sorry." She said quickly closing it.
"Didn't you say she was adopted? Dang she isn't like any of you kids." Rose said then resumed to what they were first doing.

She then went down to the garage to find Tim since she knew he was always in there fixing something. But Bernard was there. Tim and Bernard are together since he's bisexual. So Lilian walked in on them touching....
"Sorry." She said turning around speedily. "Lil! It's fine!" Tim shouted but she didn't turn around. "That's your sister I guess."
One last try.

She went to the library thinking she could have had a quiet study. But Damian was on the coach while Raven was in his lap. It might of looked like nothing but Lilian decided to just walk out and say nothing.

She really needed to find someone who would love her 24/7 like that. She sighed and headed to the garden. Lilian walked to a far far corner where there where butterflies, and a pond with all different types of fish. Maybe they could understand her. Why she wanted to die. But she would meet her mother again. Hours and hours passed but Lilian didn't mind. She liked the garden. A place where she thinks no one would look. She had no problem without food. It was a usual thing. If she could she would stay there forever.

Hours passed and it was dinner time. Everyone's significant other was staying over for dinner. The conversations where loud. Kids these days. While Alfred was setting the plates down in front of everyone Bruce finally came down. He immediently noticed a change. "Where's your sister boys." He said coldly. Bruce wanted Lilian to feel apart of the family. And how his boys were moving he knew she would feel like the burden she claimed she is. "Shit." Damian said under his breath. "Last time we saw her was when she walked in on us. She apologized way to fast." Rose said. "Last time I saw her was in the garage."
"And last time we saw her was in the library."
"Did she approach any of you? Did you ask where she was going?" Bruce said rubbing his temple still not sitting. Lilian was like a mouse. She could be behind you and not make a sound. "I'll text her." Jason said and so he did.
"She replied so she has to be in the manor somewhere."
"What did she say exactly."
"I'm not very hungry."
"She's starving herself. She didn't eat breakfast." Damian said out of the blue getting up. "Where are you going." Raven asked.
"To look for my sister."
"Hey you always can't be the hero, I'm coming along to." Jason said pulling Rose along with him. Soon enough everyone but Bruce and Alfred had left the table.

"Bug! Where are you come on!" Jason shouted.

Lilian heard a series of footsteps coming toward her. She held her breath praying they wouldn't find her. She wanted to be alone for just a little longer even though she was out there for 12 hours.
"Lilian" Jason said looking down at her.
She looked straight towards counting 7 pair of feet. She looked up slowly. "Come inside dinners ready."
"I'm not very hungry."
Jason hand signalled the others to spread out and pretend to talk to give her space.
"That's what you say everytime."
"Sorry."
"You have to stop apologizing so fast bug."
She was about to say it again but held it back just in time.
"I think I want to go back, I don't want to be here." It hurt Jason to hear those words everytime. He now understands what he put Bruce through. But for it to be coming from his baby sister it was even more destructive. Jason stood up and held out his hands for her. "Guys come here." He said loud enough for them. "What are you doing." Lilian said trying to back away but he held a pretty strong grip.
"This is Rose my girlfriend. This is Bernard but just call him B, he's Tim's boyfriend. And that's Raven, Damian's girlfriend."
"I know who they are Jay."
"Just incase you need to know formally and for the future."
Believe it or not Rose was developing a soft spot for this Wayne. Lilian was different weird. But cool.