Love you more

Now it was summer. Lilian and Ace were now the bestest of friends. But she didn't tell anyone at home. She'd late night message him and find herself smiling at her phone.

Dinner on the first night of summer everyone was at the table. Lilian made it over her vomiting process but just needed a few more months.
"So anything new with you guys." Jason said as he was annoyingly slurping lemonade.
They all said no. Bruce was minding his business reading a newspaper. To be honest he was just there to make sure his daughter ate and no fights broke out. "Damian what's new with school I guess." Jason had to be bored out of his mind that he was interested in Damian's school life. "Nothing Todd, just books you can't read."
The two gleared at each other. Dick made up a question so nothing would go further. "Um, what's new in school bug since Dami's life if boring."
She tensed up but successfully hid it. She hadn't really told them about any new friends just what they like to hear. "Books and studies." She said playing with the food."
"Just books and studies?" Damian questioned her eyeing her intensely. "Yup." She replied quickly.
"So who's the boy."
By this time everyone was looking at her and Bruce's paper came down from his face.
"What boy." Bruce asked.
"Don't act all shy now sister."
"He's just a friend, he's kind that's all it is." At this point talking made her lose her appetite. A strange way to lose it.
"Dad, can I leave." She said over her brothers talking. "We're still talking bug." Jason said grinning knowing Bruce didn't like where this was going.
"So is he your only friend?"
"Well- I suppose so yes."
"Invite him for dinner this weekend. And you 4 can invite your partners."
"Wait, you can't do that what if he's busy dad you can't just-."
Bruce was walking to his office while Lilian was behind arguing.
"You knew him for quite long and didn't tell me, so I'll have to meet this young gentlemen."
Lilian groaned and turned heading for her room. On her way there she bumped into Damian. "Thanks a lot brother who 'always has my back'. "
"Your welcome sister." He said walking along.
Lilian slammed the door and plopped onto her bed screaming into the pillow. She hated living with all boys.

Later on while she was staring at the stars through her window Lilian got an incoming facetime call.
Reading the name she quickly wiped her face and answered.

Bold~Ace
Italics~Lilian

Hey Lil you ok?
Yeah yeah I'm fine just you know my brothers
Yeah they can be a handful
It's different not seeing you in person and I hate it but-
Wait did Lilian Wayne just admit she misses me?
I-well, ugh Ace, you always do this to me.

He laughed and the two talked for a long time.

Oh um, my dad also wants to meet you this weekend.
You now spit this out? I'll have to face billionaire play boy Bruce Wayne?!
Calm down it won't be that bad just be yourself.

He sighed and agreed after all he didn't want to let down Lilian nor her father.

Later on into the call they were dancing and doing stupid teenage stuff.
Lilian sneakily got a screen shot of Ace showing off his 'reps'.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Make sure to put it as your wallpaper."
Those words literally gave Lilian instant butterflies.
"I hate you."
"I love you more."

To end off the night while Ace was gaming Lilain was tucked into her sheets sleeping peacefully. Ace got a screenshot and placed it as his wallpaper. "Night princess." He said softly.