A ride

The next morning and Lilian was feeling like a wreck. Then she remembered what went down last night. If only she could get out of here.

During the middle of her thoughts Alfred came in. He placed a tray with pancakes and fruits on the table at the side of her bed.
"Different toppings, whatever best suites you. Have a good morning." And then he walked out.

"She's your blood Damian what the fuck."
"Language."

Lilian heard all of this arguing outside of the room. She knows they hate her. Besides, she would to, if you look exactly like the person who caused hell on everyone. She felt sick to her stomach. She was just going to be a burden if she stayed her. She could live on the streets, find an alley way to call home.

She ripped out her iv.
"Fuck." She hissed. The machine started making alarm sounds rapidly. "Shit shit shit." Lilian tried to stand but she felt like shit. Literally. Just then all the boys plus Bruce burst into the room. Bruce held onto her as he saw how off-balanced she was. Tim took care of the machine and Jason, Dick and Damian helped out how they could.
"Sorry."
"No need to apologize, I'd want to get out of this dungeon to." Jason said.
Bruce glared at his brick for a brain son.
The room went silent for a minute.
"I can leave." Lilian said as she shuffled out of Bruce's grasp.
"And go where?" Dick said as he knew she was hurting.
"That's not your problem-"
"Yes it is now, you are my daughter, and as long as I live you won't be sleeping on the road."
"You can't just bring home someone and call them your own, you- you." Lilian was lost for words, she couldn't stay in a house where half of the people hated her.
"Father, a word." Damian said as he stepped out of the room. His brothers did follow him and you could hear him groan at their childish behavior.

Lilian wanted to be in a corner and ball her eyes out. She wanted to be alone. All of the years her mother tortured her to be a 'great assassin' was getting to her mental health. When will it end. She could end it any day, any hour, any minute. Just one move could end her apprehensions.

Damian came back in with his arms folded and the same cold look he had in the photo. "You're staying, we'll buy you cloths and whatever necessities, after all my grandfather wouldn't want me to abandone blood." And with that he walked off.
Lilian wasn't feeling it. So she didn't eat. It was going to be one hell of a ride.