Twilight- A Friendly Favour

PROOF READ

2020 Forks, Washington

Jasper plays a game of chess against Sasha, Alice watching over them attempting to give her wife pointers, "Alice, thats cheating", Carlisle smiles at the clairvoyant girl Esme laughs leaning against her husband on the sofa.

A loud, raucous laugh makes everyone look to the stairs to the garage,  Emmetts large frame bursts up the stairs heaving with laughter, "Emmett!", Rosalie is the next to jump up the stairs, though it wasn't her who shouted, the blonde girl is giggling, oil on her hands. The rest of the family smile, happy to see Rosalie laughing and smiling so openly, "I will destroy your stupid quad bike!", Jasper looks to the stairs hearing his husbands screams, "Esme! Control that giant baby!", slowly the others begin to laugh.

Esme walks to the stairs, looking down them, "Atlas, honey. Are you okay down there?", she tries to stop her laughter when she hears the man groan and decides to go down to see what's happened. Everyone upstairs listens closely to what ever happens, "oh, this is messy", there's another silence, "no, it's that bad. Let me set out some newspapers so you can get to your room", she comes back up the stairs looking at the family with a large grin on her face, "Carlisle, can you grab as many newspapers as you can, please", the man goes to his study, returning with an arm full of papers. Together they lay them along the floor, all the way to the basement stairs, Carlisle makes a path down them whilst Esme makes a path down to the garage, "okay, there's a path to your room", she laughs again.

"Esme, it's not funny", the whole family gather at the paper path, not noticing the new figure behind them. Esme comes back up to stand with Carlisle, leaning on him as she laughs; they all watch as Atlas comes up the steps, covered head-to-toe in oil, he glares as the family break down in laughter, "oh, Edward?", this makes the family turn to the returned member.

He steps forward, a wide smile on his face, "yes, I'm back", he looks to Atlas, "I am so sorry for how I treated you, this is new for me but maybe you've been through something similar" he then holds up a bag, "maybe this is the best time to give you this", Atlas goes to take the bag but stops, showing his oily hands to the boy, "oh, erm. Jasper", jasper takes the bag and lifts the Versace shirt up to his husband, "I know you like your designer, and Tanya said that you'd like this", the family watch in a tense silence... slowly Atlas smiles.

"I am going to clean up, and then we can go hunt, just me and you, so you're ready for tomorrow", he follows the paper trail up the stairs, Jasper gives Edward a thumbs up then follows his husband with a skip. In their bedroom, the blonde watches his husband begin to strip, all the way nude, Atlas slowly turns "you gonna join me, Major?" he giggles as Jasper rips his clothes off and follows him into the shower.

 In their bedroom, the blonde watches his husband begin to strip, all the way nude, Atlas slowly turns "you gonna join me, Major?" he giggles as Jasper rips his clothes off and follows him into the shower

Edward wipes his mouth after draining a deer, he looks up to see Atlas fly through the air to tackle a mountain lion to the ground. He waits in silence as the older vampire finishes in meal and then follows him down to a stream; the two sit in a slightly, tense silence, "I'm gonna go straight into this... I do not agree with this 'human mate situation'"