Breaking Dawn - No More Stunts

2021 Forks, Washington

Jasper and Atlas dropped down from the tree with a giggle and joined the family as they returned from a family hunt, the blonde kissed his husband with a hand gripping his waist as they moved into the house.

"Happy birthday", Alice smiled as she approached the newly turned Bella.

The girl squinted, "I stopped aging three days ago", Atlas snorted from behind Alice.

"My advice is just to do as she says... easier that way"

Alice smacked his arm before smiling again, "well, we're celebrating anyway. So suck it up", she then held a key out to Bella, before leading the couple to their new house.

 So suck it up", she then held a key out to Bella, before leading the couple to their new house

While Edward and Bella went to their house, Seth had come forwards with a question, "erm... hi?", Atlas chuckled at him and waved for him to continue, "so... I w-was just... erm...", Bree pushed him aside.

"He wants your permission to take me on a date"

Rose awed as she smiled at Bree, "of course he can, let's get you dressed", she dragged Bree away, Renesmee still gurgling in her arms.

Atlas watched them go with a dropped jaw, "I haven't said yes yet"

Rosalie only chuckled and shot her best friend a smile, "we all know you're going to say 'yes' anyway", the two disappeared as Jasper came beside his husband.

"She's right, darlin'", he kissed Atlas' forehead, "you can never say no to Bree", Atlas rolled his eyes, "Seth, I want Bree back in this house by 10, understand?"

Seth nodded shakily, "y-yes sir, thank y-you", a massive smile slit his face, before Atlas pointed a finger at him.

"And no funny business, alright?", the boy nodded again, before running from the house.

Carlisle and Esme laughed at this, "don't be so harsh on him, Atlas", Esme smiled warmly at the ancient man.

A scoff flew from his lips, "you should be on my side", the woman only laughed again, soon joined by Carlisle.