Hot Spring

!! SMUT !!

2021 Forks, Washington

"Darlin' can I open my eyes yet?"

Jasper was being dragged through the woods by his husband, the sounds of branches snapping beneath their feet, and birds flapping away from their forms was all he could here.

"Just a little longer, and then you can open them", Atlas was telling the truth, as a minute later he pulled Jasper to a stop,"right, count to 20 and then open your eyes", Jasper rolled his covered eyes, but did as he was told anyway.

There were a few new sounds drifting through the air, softly trickles of a stream, a gentle breeze that pushed itself between rocks, and something else, the sounds of clothes hitting the floor followed by water rippling.

"...18, 19, 20", Jasper uncovered his eyes with widened at the sight before him. Pools of water surrounded him, all of them releasing columns of steam, and in-between it all stood his husband, water put to his waist, body on view for only Jasper to see.

Atlas smiled at the awe on Jasper's face, "with everything going on, I don't think we'll get another chance to do something like this for a while, so I wanted to take the opportunity while we could", he then held a hand out to the blonde vampire, ...

Atlas smiled at the awe on Jasper's face, "with everything going on, I don't think we'll get another chance to do something like this for a while, so I wanted to take the opportunity while we could", he then held a hand out to the blonde vampire, "come and join me, Major"

The name ignited something in Jasper, it always did, and he insane began tearing his clothes of, dropping them besides Atlas's, "my beautiful, beautiful, Darlin'", he finally stepped into the water, pulling Atlas firmly against him, "you are truly, perfect", with that he kissed Atlas, hot and passionate, making up for all of the lost time.

Atlas pulled back slightly, "let me take care of you, Major", he then began to kiss down Jaspers neck, nipping every now and then sending jolts through the blondes body, he then got to Jasper cock, the long member already stood hard and leaking pr...

Atlas pulled back slightly, "let me take care of you, Major", he then began to kiss down Jaspers neck, nipping every now and then sending jolts through the blondes body, he then got to Jasper cock, the long member already stood hard and leaking precum, a single kitten lick had Jasper gasping in surprise, making Atlas smirk and grip the blonde thighs, "relax, Jas", the blonde looked down to see the teasing gleam in his husbands eyes and his hand moved to grip the midnight locks on his head, forcing him down onto his cock.

He buried himself in Atlas' throat with a groan, "ah, Darlin', keep going", he gripped the silky hair between his pale fingers, moving Atlas' mouth up and down his length, "you were made for me, Atlas. Everything about you was made for me", he continued to use Atlas throat before the ravenette pulled away and stood to his full height.

"You've had your fun", he pushed Jasper down onto a rock, before moving to sit in his lap, "now you're going to fuck me the way I like it", he slid Jaspers leaking member into his hole beneath the clear, steaming water, "you're mine, Major, all mine", Atlas began to rock himself on his husbands cock, loving the feeling of fullness he got whenever Jasper was buried deep inside him, "every inch of you is mine and has always been mine", with the blonde only gasping and grabbing from the high feeling of Atlas hole, the ancient vampire gripped the honey hair and pulled Jaspers head back to look into his eyes, "you know that don't you", Jasper tried to nod, "tch, you know I like to hear your voice", he lowered his head to Japsers ear, "who do you belong to?"

"You"

The words where whispered, breathlessly, "and who do I belong to?"

"Me"

Atlas grinned hearing that, before kissing Jasper deeply, biting the blonde lip and pulling it back with him, releasing it with a wet pop, "then fuck me like I'm yours"

This seemed to snap Jasper into it as the blonde pushed into the water, Atlas' legs wrapping around his waist, he then lifted Atlas' body up and down, his throbbing cock never leaving the confines of Atlas tight hole. Groans drifted through the forest as the two held each other close, sharing sloppy kisses.

Feeling the tightness winding in his stomach, Jasper pushed Atlas abasing the rocks surrounding their pool, he then grabbed the mans left hand with his own, their matching rings glinting in the setting sun, "I love you, Darlin'"

Atlas grinned up at the man he loved with every inch of himself, the man he would do anything for, "and I love you, Major", he then delicately pressed his swollen lips to the back of Jaspers hand, never breaking eye contact.

The sight of Atlas' lips pulling away from his hand, connected only by a string of saliva snapped the cord inside Jasper as he thrusted once more into Atlas' hole with a animalistic growl, filling the smaller man up with his hot seed, laying kisses against the ravenettes neck.

Jasper pulled away and wasted no time in dropping down to take Atlas' cock into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the head, and slipping a finger into Atlas' leaking hole, the sensual attack from both sides made Atlas gasp, his legs nearly buckling, if not for Jasper holding him up.

"Fuck", he gasped, hand dropping to curl into Jaspers hair, "fuck, come on, I'm nearly there", he tightened his grip in the golden locks, eliciting a low growl from Jasper which in turn sent vibrations up Atlas cock, making his body shake as he released into the blondes mouth, hole tightening on the three fingers curled inside of him.

Stars flashed across Atlas' eyes as he dropped onto his back, only managing to smile as Jasper lowered won to gently kiss his lips, "now it's my turn to take care of you", with that the blonde pulled his husband into the water and gently washed his body before swimming the two of them to the edge of the spring to watch the suns lights finally die out and reveal the lights of a thousand dead souls, thousands of miles above their heads.

Atlas looked up to the stars and smiled, stars had always been important to him, which wasn't surprising seeing as though the woman who turned him was the entire reason the galaxy he was gazing at had its name. Andromeda.

 Andromeda