Chapter 5

(TBH POV)

I ran through the door to Socks and Blaza's house to find MemeGod, Laff, Nadwe, and Muffin sitting on the couch. Along with Blaza. He looked like he did when I caught him in the restroom the other day - black tentacles coming out of his back, and one of his eyes had an X-shaped pupil. I noticed that his hoodie sleeves had been shredded and torn off, revealing bandages all along his arms.

Meme turned to look at me. "Hey, Tbh. Thanks for coming on such short notice."

"No problem," I said. I turned to Blaza.

"Blaza?" I said, "Did Socks...?"

Blaza looked away. He shook his head, as if he knew what I was thinking.

"Where even is he then?" I questioned.

Meme looked at me and motioned for me to stay quiet. I looked back at him, concerned.

"Meme, where's...?" I said.

Meme sighed. "He's... dead."

"Wh-!" I stuttered, "Who- wha- where- how?!?"

Meme pointed to Blaza, who's back was turned still. "All we know is that he did it. We don't know how, and he doesn't want to talk about it."

"Blaza?" I whispered in disbelief.

Blaza turned around to look at me. "I don't need anyone else acknowledging the fact that I killed him, I get it. I'm a murderer! I always have been!"

Meme looked at him with surprise. "What do you mean by that?"

"I don't want to talk about it," Blaza growled. Meme, taken aback by Blaza's sudden aggression, shifted his position on the couch.

"I suggest you'se be careful around him," Laff said, "He could kill again. Never know with his kind."

Blaza growled at Laff and turned away.

"His kind?" I questioned.

"More like creation," Blaza snarled, "It's not my fault I'm like this."

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY CHOSE YOU, MATE!" Laff said, "I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOUSE!"

"Someone tell me WHAT THE HECK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT?! I didn't know anything beyond what I saw the other day, so PLEASE EXPLAIN!" I said, exasperated.

"I don't know much either, but I know a little," Meme said, "Apparently, Blaza was chosen as an experiment to fight in war. He escaped."

"That does not explain why he's so angry at Laff," I said, "But that helps."

"As for Laff," Meme continued, "He's the son of the guy in charge of Blaza, who abused him while he was in captivity."

"Ooohhhhhh," I said, "That makes sense now."

"So... what're we gonna do now?" Nadwe said.

"I... don't know," Meme sighed.

------

Laziest chapter ever, but I needed to upload another chapter lol I couldn't think of a proper ending for this chapter either

403 words