Chapter 6

(BLAZA POV)

I sat with my tentacles curled around me in my bed. It had been a few days since Socks died, and I had basically been sitting in my room since then, besides leaving to get something to eat every now and then. Even that wasn't that often.

I heard the door open, and sensed Meme standing there.

"I thought I told you to leave me alone," I growled.

"I... just wanted to see if you wanted to go on a walk or something," Meme said, "You've holed yourself in here for days, you could probably do with some fresh air."

I growled at him and didn't turn around.

Meme sighed. "Alright. Knew this was a long shot."

The door closed, and he walked out of the room. I sighed in relief.

Suddenly, I thought I heard the front door open. Wasn't everyone else already here?

I heard the voices of my friends in the living room.

"Who are you?"

"Where's Blaza?!"

That voice. It was a girl's voice.

One I knew well.

"First, tell me who's asking!"

"WHERE IS HE."

I bolted out the door and quickly went down the hall. I stood in the doorway and looked into the room.

"Ally?"

Ally turned to me from where she stood at the front door.

"Blaza!"

She ran to me and hugged me. I looked at her, surprised.

"I've been looking everywhere for you!" Ally said.

"How did you escape?" I asked.

"Same way we did at first, just by myself," she said, "Those idiots didn't see it coming."

"Sorry to intrude on the moment," Meme said, "But who is this?"

"Right," I said, "Ally, these are my friends. Guys... this is Ally."

"What's all the commotion in here?" Laff called from the kitchen, "I'm trying to fix this thi..."

Laff trailed off as we walked into the living room and saw Ally standing next to me.

"So you brought the other one?" He said coldly.

"No, she escaped and came here," I said.

Laff turned to Ally, his eyes narrowed. "You just keep coming back, don't you'se"

Ally glared at him. "You realize I could kill you right here, right now, yes?"

"That's what I'm worried about," Laff said.

"I don't even know you!" Ally said.

"I'm Laff," he said, "Now you do know me."

Ally turned to me. "Is he this much of a jerk to you?"

"Unfortunately, yes," I said, rolling my eyes.

"I'm keeping my eye on you two," Laff said, "One wrong move, and you'se are out. I don't want you'se killing any more of my friends."

"I've known them longer than you have, you little-" I growled, my voice seeming to deepen and echo with my anger.

"Let's not get Blaza angry, Laff?" Meme said nervously.

Laff rolled his eyes. "I'll be in the kitchen."

And at that, he stormed back into the kitchen to work on whatever he was doing.

---------

My writer's block was cured :D

Another chapter in maybe a few minutes :D

464 words