Chapter one

Kelsey closed her front door quietly instantly throwing off her shoes- work was extremely hard for her to the point her foot felt so swole

Kelsey closed her front door quietly instantly throwing off her shoes- work was extremely hard for her to the point her foot felt so swole .

Walking to her living room she seen Harlem her boyfriend of 3 years sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"Harlem, what wrong?" Kelsey asked placing her purse on the couch "you look sick or something I'll go make you some tea".

Even though she was tired she still needed to see if her boyfriend was okay and provide for him .

"N-no Kelsey"he grabbed her wrist pulling her back "I'm not sick but we need to talk" he added .

"Okay.... What's up Harlem ?" She questioned sitting down on the couch .

"Look Kelsey we've been together for 3 years going on 4 I haven't been able to do me neither have I been able to get some space because you don't get space in a relationship I know and I love you so much but I can't do this relationship no more"Harlem explained standing up.

Kelsey throat became dry as she jus listened to her boyfriend break up with her , he was her first everything .

"Wh- but harlem you told me you wanted to marry me omg-" Kelsey sentence was cut short once her voice became shakey.

"You want space ? Go ahead have it but please don't break up with me your all I ever knew Harlem your my first everything ."Kelsey stood up looking Harlem in his eyes.

"It's not tha- Harlem I cheated about a month ago because I didn't know no other girl but you and I realized I liked sleeping around but I couldn't do that because I'm in a relationship"Harlem looked at her.

"I couldn't go on another year knowing I cheated and slept around on you , Kelsey your a sweet girl you deserve much better "Harlem tried touching her but she backed up.

Hurt wasn't even the word it felt like someone continuously stabbed her with a knife directly in her heart.

"I hate you get the fuck out!"kelsey yelling grabbing her purse walking away.

It was like in one day everything came crashing down on her she was still in shock her boyfriend she loved very dearly cheated on her .

Hearing the front door close made her cry even harder feeling her chest tighten up .

Walking in the room she dropped every pair of clothes on her body to the floor and walked into the bathroom turning the shower on.

Getting the hot water dropped on her body as tears freely fell down her face.

It was hard knowing she was gonna start all over and somebody new will be soon be exploring her body but all she wanted was Harlem.

Turning off the water she got out the shower grabbing her towel wrapping it around her body .

Sliding into her slippers she walked out the bathroom grabbing the coconut lotion mixing it with Vaseline greasing down her body then covering her body up with her robe.