Chapter five

Dakota sat in the studio with the people he normally hang around

Dakota sat in the studio with the people he normally hang around .

"Sincere you did yo shit with this track yo." Meech nodded his head to the song Dakota recently jus made .

Major nodded placing the foam cup he had in his hand down on the table "how many views you got on that last song you posted ?" .

He grabbed his phone off his lap going to YouTube checking out the song" I got 3 mill now this shit popping on instagram too."

"You forgot tik Tok" Junebug added.

Meech scrunched his face up looking over at Junebug "yo ass be on Tik tok?".

"Duh Sam be having me watch that shi it do be interesting tho Ian even gone cap" Junebug shrugged "speaking of Sam she showl ain't call me back"

"Cause my sister don't never call folks back that's her problem now" Major shook his head .

Dakota sat back listening to the Conversation that was being throwed around the studio.

Layla walked in mugging like always making the room instantly go silent .

Meech was the first to break the silence busting out laughing "you ugly asffff"

Major and junebug laughed at the random outburst of meech.

Dakota looked a meech with a hard glare knowing Layla was gone start tripping on him .

"Layla don't even start jus come in and sit quietly gee."Dakota eyed her knowing she so quick to blow his high .

Coming in she sat down instantly getting on her phone ignoring every one of them .thankfully .

Napo walked back in with a big box of chicken sitting it on the table "aright come on sincere we got 1 more song to record for today".

Nodding he grabbed his lyric book getting up and walked into the booth .

Dakota and Layla was chilling in her living room as they both scrolled on their phone quietly

Layla kept huffing and puffing every second making Dakota sigh annoyingly "what Layla?"

"Sincere do you even want me for real or you jus keeping me around for pussy?" She crossed her arms sitting up.

Dakota knew she was gone blow his high, she always does literally all she wanted to do was argue or complain. "Gee whatchu talmb why you always saying shit like that"

"Because were not how we use to be , sincere you don't even look at me the same it's like you randomly lost feelings for me" Layla got up looking him in his eyes .

"And then that fuck ass nonchalant attitude you be having ! It's like you don't even realize or even give a fuck about this relationship ... are you cheating on me ?" She rambled on and on .

Dakota looked at her Like  she was stupid , there was no way she was accusing him of doing that shit "Layla im not you bru fuck on".

"Here you fucking go that was a year ago bro you even said out you own mouth that you forgave me !"layla shouted .

"You yelling not getting yo point across , and I never said I forgave you I said it was cool That's  far from forgiven I don't give af if you cheated in 1989 you still cheated "Dakota shrugged clicking on his phone .

"See that , that's what I'm talking about" Layla pointed up and down at me " you shut down instead of fucking communicating your making it so hard for me" .

Dakota shook his head getting up from the bed grabbing his keys but they were quickly snatched ." Layla gimme my shit back dude".

"NO! Your not leaving bro , jus- just talk to me "Layla yelled repeatedly.

"Layla I'm trying my hardest not to snap on you right now frl jus gimme my keys so I can get the fuck outta here." Dakota mugged reaching his hand out .

Quietly Layla dropped the keys in his hands watching him walk out the door .

Dakota was really sicka being around her, he can breathe the wrong way she yelling bout dumb shit .

-NEXT DAY-

It was around 8:46 and he was called into a abandoned house because a nigga wanted to fuck shit up.

Dakota sat quietly listening to the boy throw out many excuses like always so this time he decided to listen. "And who tf told you to take that way anyway?"

"I thought it would be best- no nigga that's yo problem I gave you simple instructions and you gone sit there and park yo dumbass car in a unknown spot with my supply." Dakota cut him off .

Dakota waited a minute for his response but didn't receive any just complete silence.

The young boy was indeed scared of sincere, his quiet demeanor, his calmness, and the way he moved was something to be scared of you never know what you could get from him .

"Josiah get the fuck out man , you can't work with me your not street smart , don't let me catch you no were around here tryna sell shit."Dakota let him off the hook .

Dakota knew killing wasn't like him anymore since he started rapping and gaining fans also income he cooled off on that but he couldn't get out the game because once your in there's no out.

He also couldn't turn his back on the streets when the streets payed his mom bills and paid for clothes on his back in his past .

Josiah nodded quickly leaving the house .