Chapter three.

Kelsey hand moved  steadily on the canvas as she sat in her secrete spot

Kelsey hand moved steadily on the canvas as she sat in her secrete spot . Nobody knew about it because she refuse to tell anyone .

This place was so beautiful it contained a dock that sat on top of water you could literally see every star.

She found this place the day after her favorite cousin died she sat out here all night counting each star she even named the biggest star after her cousin, but she haven't seen the star since that day they all were jus little now.

Shot for me played loudly in her AirPods as she let her imagination play out on her canvas.

Finishing up she looked at the time seeing 12:30 she started wrapping up usually she'd stay all night with a bucket of ice cream but she had work in The morning.

Snapping a picture of the canvas she added it to a painting album before standing up grabbing the canvas and her bag wit paint and brushes .

Walking off the dock she made her way through the path making sure to watch her step .

Making it to her car she unlocked the passenger door softly placing her stuff in the seat before closing the door and heading over to the driver door getting in.

-THE NEXT DAY-

Kelsey feet tapped the floor as she looked through paper work of one of her new mental illnesses patient that her manger assigned to her .

She worked at a psychiatric hospital which did take a big toll on her for personal reasons but all her patients did love her .

They loved her because she didn't treat them as crazy people , they loved her because she gave them options .

"Ms smith Macy said your new patient has been admitted and ready for you to give him his pills."karline walked in .

Only Nodding Kelsey got up walking to to the shelf that held the pills they give to all their patients.

Grabbing  the container with 2 pills inside she made her way to his room number .

This was one of the hardest parts of her job which is getting her new patients to Trust her .

Fixing herself she put a smile on her face before entering the room seeing him laid out on the bed looking extremely tired ,

"Hey mason how you doing?"she questioned sitting the pills on the table.

Only receiving a look from him he mugged looking back in the ceiling.

"Look I know you don't wanna be here but I want to help you actually , I know your going through something let me at least try to help mason ."Kelsey pleaded.

Mason record was terrible and was filled with so many suicide attempts.

Mason sat up shifting his attention to Kelsey completely staring her down. "You don't wanna help you jus want to control me ."

"I don't want to control you I promise that's not what Im here for just atleast give me a chance and you'll get out of this place quicker" Kelsey stared back looking him in his eyes also.

Only seeing him nod she grabbed the pills off
The table placing them in his hand waiting for him to take them .

"Their only pain pills nothing else ."

Mason placed the pills in his mouth grabbing the water and chugging it

"Can I ask you a question?"kelsey spoke breaking the silence.

"What?" He raised his eyebrows waiting for her to ask .

"What makes you want to continuously hurt yourself? "Kelsey asked .

After Kelsey's first attempt she realized she was still here for a reason and that was her wake up call to do something to help others who felt like her .  Stuck and thought suicide could help them out.

"I'm useless here and I'm tired of being used or people leaving me, it's like a endless cycle "mason shook his head.

Kelsey sat on the couch reading a book she'd got from the library a minute ago but never got to read it.

Hearing her front door open she looked up realizing Mia just entered the house "Kelsey butt"

"Imma really need that key back"Kelsey shook her head placing the book to the side.

"Girll you love it when I'm here"Mia smiled .

Mia walked to the table grabbing the remote off the table then sat down beside Kelsey "you want to watch Lucifer?"

Kelsey scrunched her face up "immediately no what typa show is that."

"Girll it's not even like that we finna watch it "Mia shrugged going to Netflix.

"Oh Kelsey you remember Samarian?"mia asked.

Kelsey thought for a second instantly knowing who she was talking about "yess our old friend from that job we use to work at."

"Yess she invited us to the cafe to talk and catch up" Mia looked over .

"Oh that's fine I get off early tomorrow anyways so I'll jus go after I get off".