Chapter 12

Kelsey woke up around 9:23 to start making breakfast for azeir so she could get him ready for today

Kelsey woke up around 9:23 to start making breakfast for azeir so she could get him ready for today .

Dakota had invited Kelsey to dinner and another game night at his place and of course she accepted because she loved being around him .

"Azeir baby stop running your gonna hurt yoursel-" Kelsey stop her sentence once she seen azeir slip right before he made it to the kitchen.

On cue azeir started whining since he had hit his knee making her rush and pick him up "see that's why you don't run , you want tt to kiss it ?"

Azeir nodded so Kelsey kissed his knee twice making him stop crying and hug her tighter making her smile .

Kelsey had always wanted kids especially with Harlem she felt like he would've been a perfect dad but obviously he didn't want one with her and it always made her somewhat sad because she Thought they both shared the same dream.

Walking in the kitchen with azeir on her hip she used one hand to take all the sausages off the pan and onto the plate .

"Munchkin what you want on your plate?" She asked putting him down .

"Uh I want sausage bacon and egg" he responded very clearly.

Azeir was very smart he started pronouncing full sentences at the age of 1 which was very shocking .

Kelsey made his plate sitting it on the table then helped him onto the chair "Apple juice or Minute Maid baby?"

"I want uh..." azeir thought for a second "tt I don't kno" he huffed

One thing about azeir was he always get frustrated when he didn't know what he wanted but people who were close to him knew how to deal with it .

"It's okay baby how about I just mix it ?, it'll taste good." Kelsey suggested and instantly he started smiling while nodded his head .

Pouring both into the cup she sat it infront of him watching him start to eat .

The night before azeir was very sad that he was going back today so she planned a little date with him which she was taking him to get ice cream and build a bear .

A hour had passed and azeir and Kelsey had eaten she cleaned the kitchen and now had him dressed so they could get going .

"Azeir look at the camera show them pretty teeth" she encouraged him to smile since he was still feeling down about leaving .

After getting smile out of him she took the picture then slid her phone in her neck pocket .

"Tt I don't wanna go" azeir frowned making her frown aswell .

"Awnn munchkin you making me sad , how about I come get you again tomorrow and you stay the night again?" Kelsey questioned opening the front door .

"You promise?"he asked as they walked outside to her car