Chapter 15

Kelsey slowly lifted up instantly feeling a painful headache hit her as she reached for her phone but noticed it was dead so she placed it on the charger before standing up

Walking to the dresser she seen Tylenol and a water sitting there so she grabbed the Tylenol grabbing a pill from inside quickly placing it in her mouth then grabbed the water to drown it down .

Lastnight was a complete blur for her, Picking up her phone she groaned as all the memories from last night washed over..

-FLASHBACK-

Dakota placed her slowly on the bed as Kelsey rubbed on him knowing it was turning him on

"Kelsey you doing dangerous ass shit right now stop."Dakota shook his head as he watch a smile creep on her face .

"Dakota shut the fuck up and stop me."Kelsey rolled her eyes sitting up on her elbows

Dakota was drunk but he knew better than to fuck her in the state she was in but he was finna shut her up and put her to sleep .

Kelsey took off her dress leaving her in her bra and panties, she knew exactly what she was doing and what she wanted at the moment. She wanted Dakota .

Dakota slightly laughed before pulling her to the edge of the bed by her ankles ,Dakota then removed her laced red panties throwing them to the floor.

Kelsey watched him intensely with seductive eyes as he slowly took his time kissing up her stomach making his way to her lips placing a kiss on them , it then turned into a longer one once Kelsey pulled him in again.

A slight moaned slipped out of Kelsey mouth breaking the kiss when Dakota rubbed his fingers down her slit

That slight moan turned into a louder one once Dakota placed two fingers in moving it at a slow place.

"It feel good baby?"dakota whispered in her ear moving in the same pace he was before

Kelsey nodded her head but that wasn't enough for Dakota "hm Kelsey? Use your words"

"Fu- ugh fa-faster"Kelsey sobbed grabbing onto the pillow beside her

Dakota sped up his pace drastically making Kelsey back arch off the bed "Yes baby ju-just like that fu- fuck!"

The ecstasy was driving Kelsey insane .

Dakota placed a kiss on her lips before going down on her .

"Da- dakota omggg!"kelsey moaned loudly

"O-ok dakota please" she arched her back more as he licked her slit loving the way she taste.

"Kelsey  stop fucking moving, ain't this what you wanted?" Dakota removed his mouth keeping his  2 fingers in.

He watched her intensely loving the way she looked and how pretty her moans was.