Chapter 17

Kelsey walked the halls of her job trying to make it to the other side of the hospital , her patient was giving her a very hard time today

Before walking in the room she sighed loudly reminding herself to stay as professional as possible.

"Look who's back , thought I ran you away" Cartier chuckled sitting up

Kelsey face frowned at his words "how could you have possibly thought you ran me away?"

"Last time we talked today you left out frustrated and irritated as fuck , it was lowkey funny" he shrugged grabbing the pills freely out of her hands

Kelsey snatched them back placing them in her pocket"who are you to take anything out my hand without asking?"

"Well their my pills aren't they?"cartier respond smartly tilting his head

"Obviously, but you can't just take them out my hand"Kelsey replied back smartly

"Oue feisty so .. are you gonna give me my pills?" Cartier asked sarcastically.

"Cartier when are you ever in a rush for me to give you your pills , usually you'll fight with me " Kelsey asked curiously grabbing the bottle out her jacket

"Who's in in a rush for some pills? I'm in a rush to get you the fuck out my room"Cartier mugged snatching the bottle once again .

In reality Cartier was tired of fighting and making her job harder than what it was when all she was trying to do was help him , plus he's ready to get out this place the only person who has been nice to him was Kelsey .

LATER THAT DAY

"Kelsey get up " Dakota shook at Kelsey laid out body

After work Kelsey went to Dakota house and they watched a movie before Kelsey passed out on the couch , for some reason she was extremely tired today .

Getting up kelsey looked at Dakota frowning this was his second time waking her up out of her sleep "what? I'm tired"

For some reason Kelsey still felt some type of way about him coming to her house smelling like another girl, but she tried to let it go the best she could since she fucked up first .

"Wassup with the attitude? You been had one since you got here barley wanna talk and shit" Dakota face scrunched up .

"I don't have an attitude"Kelsey got up about to walk past him but he simply grabbed her arm turning her around.