Chapter 11

-Next day-

-Next day-

Kelsey stretched her feet out on the couch as she ate a Cobb salad from zaxbys, today was supposed to be her relaxing day but she still had errands she had to run since she didn't do them yesterday.

She had a scheduled photo shoot for Sam new makeup brand she'd asked her to model for yesterday which she was very excited since she never took professional pictures.

Kelsey ate the last bite of her salad before slowly getting up to throw the plate away so she could get going .

Walking into the kitchen she stopped by the trash can dropping the plate inside before grabbing her purse and keys off the marble island then made her way to her door.

Kelsey opened the door and instantly her body froze seeing the one person she absolutely didn't wanna see ... Harlem.

Harlem stood at the door looking like he was about to knock  before Kelsey opened the door but she was confused on why he was here ..

"K-kelse- Harlem what are you at my door?"Kelsey cut him off before he could finish.

"Well can I come in? it's something that I want to talk to you about"Harlem spoke as his face was stuck in a frown.

Breathing loud Kelsey opened the door wider and moved back allowing him to enter her home .

"What is it Harlem and make it quick I got things to do."she spoke while closing the door .

"I came here to talk about us Kelsey , I tried texting you but you have my number blocked, then I went to your job and they said you were off which is weird because you've never been off on a  Wednesday"Harlem crossed his arms as if he was mad .

"Harlem first off. Their is no us, I don't understand why you even texting me when you have a whole baby to be worried about and it damn sure isn't your business when I'm off because you shouldn't be popping up to my job in the first place."Kelsey face scrunched up .

"Here you go trying to act tuff with me. Kelsey i see right through you I know you hurt about what  i did and everyday my heart aches because of it , just let me make it right." Harlem walked towards Kelsey but she pushed him back .

"Please could you just stay where you are seriously , and there's nothing to make right Harlem I don't think you understand you have a whole BABY." Kelsey sat her purse on the couch.

"Not only that but you laid up with the girl days after we broke up , you clearly don't give a damn about me what so ever" she continued.

"Don't ever say I don't care for you when I'm here trying to make it better , Kelsey I'm trying and I'm sorry for that I wasn't thinking " Harlem placed his head in his hands  .

"Could you just stop apologizing like what don't you understand? There's no fixing anything you did some grimy ass shit knowing I was nothing but good to you , but I promise you gone get your karma. now could you please make your way out" Kelsey opened the door stepping aside