Chapter six

Kelsey  let out a shaking breath as she stared out the window for the past 20 minutes looking at Harlem house

Kelsey let out a shaking breath as she stared out the window for the past 20 minutes looking at Harlem house.

She wished she could skip all this and jus have her stuff in the car with her on the way home .

Opening the car door she got out walking up the driveway slowly giving her some more time to get her head right .

Making it to the door Kelsey knocked on the about 2 times before it flung open "oh Kelsey.. I didn't know you was on the way."

Kelsey walked in once he opened the door wider "I texted stating I was on the way, anyways weres my stuff?" Kelsey avoided any extra conversation.

"It's upstairs in ou- my room"Harlem choked over his words .

Nodding Kelsey turned on her heel walking up the stairs , Being the observant person she was Kelsey noticed the house was clean which mean he absolutely had a female since Harlem wasn't much of a clean man.

Walking in the room she seen a box with all her stuff on The side of the bed making her grab it and hurrying out the room before she starts reminiscing.

Going back downstairs Harlem was leaned up against the wall were the front door was

"Kelsey I wanna apologize again I- Harlem please don't I've came all the way here without crying I would like to leave the same way "Kelsey held her hand up cutting him off .

"I know I'm jus sorry but I really need to tell you myself because if I don't I won't be able to live that down ."Harlem nodded .

Lifting her head back she looked up sighing loudly "lord give me strength". Kelsey looked back at harlem "what Harlem?"

"Kelsey the real reason why I broke it off with you was because I found out I got her pregnant, I feel
So bad because I had no intentions of telling you I cheated, but I just couldn't tell you I got her pregnant right then and there ." Harlem looked her in her eyes .

Tears swelled up in her eyes as she looked off to the side "har- so you use no protective? After 3 whole years you only had sex with me raw one time, you wrapped up with me but fucked raw with a stranger ?"

"I know I'm so sorry Kelsey it was a whole accident I never meant for it to get that bad I promise " Harlem looked down feeling bad .

"It doesn't matter I loved you Harlem and it's the fact not only did you cheat on me you had a whole baby on me- Omg how could I be so stupid" Kelsey couldn't reframe from crying anymore , tears came rushing down her face ,

Harlem stood there quite seeing she still had more to say "Harlem you said you'd never hurt me, you promised me we even said we'd never cheat on eachother your nothing but a liar gee".

Shaking her head she opened the front door about to walk Out before he grabbed her hand " Kelsey please can you even forgive me ?"

Kelsey snatched back looking him in his eyes "no I would never forgive you this was the closure I needed goodbye Harlem"

Walking out Kelsey got in the car throwing her stuff in the passenger seat before backing out .

She was deep in her thought as she drove back home her vision was blurry making it hard for her to drive but she pushed through .

Mia sat down on the floor with Kelsey holding her tightly as she had a mental breakdown in bsf arms "Kelsey please tell me what's wrong mama "

Sitting up Kelsey wiping her Face with the huge jacket sleeve "mia h- he had- oh my fuck god" Kelsey started getting frustrated as hiccups from all the crying she was doing kept interrupting.

"Slow down Kelsey, breath baby please breath"Mia consoled her.

Breathing in and out for a few seconds she finally was able to talk " he had a baby on me Mia and- and he wasn't even gonna tell me he cheated if it wasn't for that"

"He really fucked her raw after he would wrap up everytime we fucked and I feel so stupid that I still love him after all this"Kelsey added.

Mia heart hurts for Kelsey she hated Seeing her bestfriend cry Especially like this "Kelsey it's normal to still love him that's your first love but he's not shit he's nothing but a liar and missed out on a good beautiful special opportunity"

"I don't like seeing you cry like this it's really hurting me so please stop crying mama your yo beautiful for that come on let's go to sleep" Mia blinked away the tears while standing up pulling Kelsey up also.