Chapter 8

Kelsey dragged behind Mia as they walked in the mall "Mia why not just online shop it's better anyway

Kelsey dragged behind Mia as they walked in the mall "Mia why not just online shop it's better anyway."

They've been here for a hour going on another and Kelsey been ready to leave from the first 20 minutes they got there .

Mia looked back laughing grabbing a hold of Kelsey's hand "I honestly like both but store shopping is better you get it right away."

"So what? Store shopping is expensive, why get a shirt for 46 when you can find it on shein for less."Kelsey shrugged .

"Your just a cheap skate I just want to go in one more store"Mia walked to the escalator.

Kelsey was very cautious when getting on an escalator only because she was scared of certain things that could happen.

Kelsey and Mia walked into rue 21 instantly seeing something that caught their eyes- Splitting up they looked around the store picking up things they wanted.

Kelsey had atleast 4 pants and 5 shirts in her hand she knew she was about to spend around 200 on clothes she more than likely wasn't gone wear .

Walking to the checkout she placed her clothes on the counter almost immediately getting greeted by the cashier "hi , would you like to donate to the children charity fund?"

Kelsey nodded clicking on the 20 dollar option waiting for her to finish scanning all her clothes.

That's another reason she didn't like store shopping they always got some type of fundraiser for kids , and she couldn't say no because she would feel to bad after the fact .

Seeing her total she stuck her card in seeing declined instantly making her remember she had locked her card since apple was always taking unnecessary money from her cashapp.

"My bad I forgot to unlock my card" Kelsey threw that out there so the lady wouldn't think she was broke .

taking her phone out she used her Face ID and quickly clicked on cashapp once the phone opened unlocking her card .

"Okay you can put your card in again"the young lady told Kelsey making her stick the card in seeing approved.

She placed the bag in Kelsey hand making sure to place the receipt in the bag also"okay have a good day , thanks for Donating".

Walking to the door she stood there waiting for Mia to finish getting checked out .

Finishing up Mia walked to Kelsey giggling alittle remembering what had just happened "why you made that face when your shit declined?".

"Because first it's embarrassing for your card to decline infront of everyone . Then she gave me this funny look to . Like it never gave broke from me ." Kelsey shook her head walking out the door .

Kelsey , Mia , and Sam sat outside of cold stone enjoying ice cream

Sam had recently finished all her clients for the day and decided to tag alone with the girls since she haven't seen Them since her party .

Sam and Mia continued laughing at embarrassing memories of the old Kelsey since back then she was a bit wild .

"Okay first. I only acted that way because Sam here wanted to give me an edible at our job. Didn't even think to tell me how many mg it was." Kelsey protested.

"I told yall good and well don't go in that break room and do that but who listens to Mia , yall would've never got written up . She really should've fired yall if I'm being honest ." Mia held her finger up.

Kelsey side eyed her knowing she was just talking "oh please Mia you would've quit that job so fast knowing we wasn't there".

Around that time Mia didn't do weed she claimed it wasn't "classy" for a female to have any type of dealings with it , but that quickly changed once she smoked for the first time and liked the feeling .

Mia put her finger down before laughing agreeing with Kelsey was saying .

"Oh guys why one of these boys tryna take me on a date , baby i rejected so fast" Kelsey shook her head before speaking again"I think his name is sincere or something like that"

"Girll why you rejected sincere he's a very nice dude like seriously no lie also he's respectful"Sam looked up tilting her head .

Kelsey couldn't give nothing but one reason to not go on a date with him because through text he was very respectful and understanding.

"Really it's because I just got out a 3 year relationship. I feel like it will make it complicated for me since you know, I still got feelings for him . Like wouldn't that be weird of me to go on a date while having feelings for a ex still?" Kelsey questioned.

Mia grabbed the last bit of the ice cream and threw it in the trash that sat next to her "honestly I think your over thinking it Kelsey it's just a date you acting like yall hopping straight into a relationship. Shit their might no even be one just free food."

"Yea I agree with Mia it's nothing to serious if you don't like his vibe jus block him , I surly won't bring him around tho so it won't be awkward"Sam hopped in.

"Okay yall are right but imma still think about it this is kinda a big step " Kelsey nodded finishing the rest of her ice cream.