Phase 2 Starts Now

It was 3th period and I was walking down the halls when a hand rested on my shoulder making me shriek. I saw some of the students look at me as they walked by. "Wow easy there Y/N" I heard Everly's voice making me straighten my stance up. "Relax you don't have to straighten out your stance I'm not going to yell at you for that" she said and I nodded before relaxing my body. "What's your next class" she said stepping up beside me. I looked up to see her looking down at me already. "Uh it's gym I have it every Tuesday and Thursday" I said and she smiled. "Perfect come on then" she said dropping her hand from my shoulder making me miss the touch as I followed her after putting my stuff in my locker. "So your the new gym coach I'm guessing" I asked and she looked over her shoulder before smirking. "You learn fast little one" she said making me blush at the nickname and looking away from her. I heard her laugh as we headed into the gym and I rushed off towards the girls locker room.

I came back out after changing into a tank top and shorts. I looked up and my mouth dropped open and to the floor. Everly had on a tight black shirt and I could see her wait is that a 8 pack holy shit. She was wearing red basketball shorts that went just above her knees, and Black & Red high top shoes. "Alright everyone let's head out to the running track" she shouted and everyone started walking out the back door. I walked out with the others and we walked up to the running track.

After class I was sitting on the bleachers cooling down since I didn't want to go back in. It was lunch anyways and I wasn't really hungry again. I heard the gate open and I looked over to see Xander and the other two women walk in before closing the gate behind the. They walked up to Everly and I realized they were all wearing tight ass tank tops and basketball shorts. As I was sitting all the way at the top I watched as they took their tank top off and they were just in their sports bras and basketball shorts since they already took off their shoes and socks. I was blushing brightly and I had to look away.

Did they not know I was still here.

They ran a couple laps before stopping and taking a drink. I looked back over to see the other black haired woman holding a football in her hand. "Piper go long" I heard her shout and watched I'm guessing who was Piper rush down the field. Guess she was the one with the blonde hair. I watched as the black haired woman threw the football really hard making my eyes widen in shock at how fast it's going. Before Piper could catch it Everly shoved her out of the way and caught it. "To slow Piper" she teased and I watched her run down the field and Piper chasing after her. As she scored the touchdown she was tackled roughly to the ground making my eyes widen in shock. I rushed down the bleachers and towards them. "EVERLY ARE YOU ALRIGHT" I said sliding over to them and getting onto my knees. I saw her resting on her elbows while smirking. My eyes trailed down her body and I saw her body was shining with sweat. I just continued to stare at her sweaty 8 pack. "Y/N" I heard her say and I snapped out of it realizing I had my hand on her abs making me pull away and blush brightly.

"Y/N THERE YOU ARE" I heard Gracie's voice and I stood up before turning around quickly. She stopped right in front of me breathing heavily. "Damn I need to work on my cardio" she breathed out before standing up. "What's wrong" I asked and she held up her hand making me shut my mouth. "I just heard there's a party this Saturday and was wondering if you wanted to go" she asked before smiling. "Y/N" I heard Annabelle's voice and I looked in the other direction to see her walking over and I gulped. "Y/N are you free this Saturday I need your help with something" I heard Annabelle say, I looked at Gracie then her then the other four woman making me gulp. To many people "no I'm not free I have this thing on Saturday with my family my uncle and his wife are coming over with their kids" I rushed out before backing away from all of them. "I- I have to go now" I said before turning around and rushing towards the school.

Everly's Pov:

I'm going to go check on her" I heard Gracie say and I watched her rush off behind Y/N. I heard someone chuckle darkly and I whipped my head around to see Annabelle standing there with her hands on her hips. I walked over and grabbed the shirt of her collar lifting her up off the ground as my eyes turned to their golden color. "You damn Succubus I really want to tear you to shreds so much" I growled out and she just smirked before putting a finger under my chin making me instantly let her go. "Step away from her you damn bitch" I heard Alison growl out and I watched as Annabelle just smirked. "Listen here little pup I don't care if you're an alpha or a king you'll never ever be mine" she said gripping my jaw and shoving me onto the ground. "Now listen here if you don't back down from this deal you'll regret it" she said and I felt her hand heat up before she shoved my face to the side. I grabbed my jaw and watched her leave as Piper grabbed my face. "Darling look at me" I heard her say and I looked at her and she leaned in kissing the top of my nose. I smiled and closed my eyes as I felt my wolf winter calm down just by Piper's touch. I felt her arms wrap around me and I pulled her flush against my body burying my head into her neck and sniffing in her scent.

"Now that you've calmed down we should go get cleaned up before our other classes start" I heard Alison's voice and I huffed lifting my head up. "Why did we even become teachers in the first place I hate teenage kids" I said and heard Xander laugh. "Well one of the elders who is a oracle said that our mate would be at this school so we didn't really have a choice" she said raising an eyebrow putting one hand on her hip.

We headed back to the girls locker room and showered before changing back into our work clothes. "I don't see what Y/N sees in that succubus I bet she doesn't have any abs let alone a 8 pack" I huffed out as I put my blazer back on. "She probably doesn't see anything you know that succubus's can get anyone they want" Piper said and I rolled my eyes. 

The day's seemed to roll around really fast and before we knew it, it was 3 months into the deal well challenge and Annabelle was winning making me really mad. She's been taking Y/N on a ton of dates behind her husband and son's back. "I think we should tell Y/N what we truly are" I said and saw the three of them look at me with their eyes widen. "Are you crazy we will not be doing that" Xander whisper shouted since there were kids walking through the halls. "Excuse me but I might have a plan" we all heard Gracie and we looked up to see her and Andie standing there.

We moved into a empty classroom and I was sitting on the desk waiting for her to speak. "I think I should tell her I'm a witch and then when she's sleeping I'll put false memories of Annabelle being a complete bitch to other people" my head perked up at that idea and I smirked. "I like your thinking little one this might work" I said but heard the others groan. "I don't think that's a really good idea well the second part anyways I have a better idea" Andie said and I watched Gracie turn around and glare at him. "Before you yell at me Gracie I think we should get a picture of Annabelle kissing someone else and show it to her " he said and Gracie thought about it before nodding. "I like that idea better " Alison said and I rolled my eyes. "Fine" I said making Andie and Gracie high five each other. "But not until the last month" Xander said and we all agreed. Let's get this plan started.