Date Night

It was Friday last day of school for the week. I was walking through the parking lot when I spotted Gracie waiting for me. I ran up to her and hugged her tightly burying my head into her neck. "I missed you so much Gracie" I said and I felt her arms wrap around me hugging me back. "You didn't miss us" I heard Ezekiel say and I looked up to see him and his two sisters standing there. "I saw you guys yesterday" I said but pulled them into the hug anyways. "Y/N" I heard Alison's voice and I let go of my friends before turning around to see her standing there right in front of me. "H-hi" I said and she smiled before closing the distance and kissing me on the cheek. "Date night tonight we'll pick you up at 4:00" she whispered into my ear before walking away and towards the school. "Gracie welcome back" I heard a boy say and I looked up to see two familiar boys. "Who the hell are those two" I said whispering into Gracie's ear causing her to shove me away. "You've seen them before Andi and Jefferson" she said and I nodded. "Hello Y/N" Jefferson said and I smiled. "Hello" I said right before the bell rang. We all headed inside and we all went to English class. We all sat in the front and I looked up to see Xander walk in wearing a blue suit. "Fuck" I said and my eyes widen in shock when I heard laughing. "Miss. White I don't like you using that language in my classroom don't do it again got it" Xander said looking straight at me. "Yes ma'am" I said and she smirked before nodding.

Halfway through class I felt someone tap my shoulder and I looked over to see Cora holding out a piece of paper. I looked back up front before snatching the paper out of her hand. I turned back around and jumped when Xander was standing right in front of my desk. "Handing out notes hand it over" she said and I heard my friends quietly laugh. I looked at her held out hand and I gave her the paper. She unfolded it and I watched her eyes scan it before looking back up at me. "Stay after school" she said before walking back in front of the class. "But ma'am I can't" I said standing up and she turned around with a raised eyebrow. "And why's that" she asked tilting her head a bit making my face heat up. "I- I uh I have a date" I stuttered out and she just smiled. "Well I'm afraid you're going to have to cancel it then" she said right before she told me to sit back down but I didn't listen. "I can't do that it's our first date and I don't want to miss it" I pleaded and I watched as she walked up to me. She was looking down at me with her arms folded. "Do you want to have Saturday detention" she asked and I shook my head no before sitting down.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S MAKING ME STAY AFTER SCHOOL" I shouted as I stroked my hands through my hair. "What did the note even say" Jefferson said and I looked at him. "I don't fucking know ask Cora" I huffed out before sitting down in the grass. "Hey I don't know what it said someone just told me to pass it to you" she said before she sat down. The rest of them sat down and I groaned.

I was sitting in Xander's classroom at the end of the school day waiting for her to come back. "Come on I'm taking you home" I heard her say and I looked up to see her standing in the doorway.

I was just getting my shoes on when I heard the door bell ring. I was jumping around trying to get my left shoe on when I tripped over Bambi causing me to yelp and fall backwards into the space between my dresser and bed. I felt Bambi and Scrappy climb on top of me and start licking my face. "No stop it please stop" I shouted as I laughed. "MAMA" I shouted while still laughing. I heard my door burst open and I looked over to see Piper standing there with a raised eyebrow. "Please help me" I said trying to catch my breath. She walked over and picked Bambi and Scrappy up before setting them down on the bed. She grabbed my arms and lifted me up before fixing my hair. "Are you alright" she asked and I nodded before looking at what she was wearing. "So you do have casual clothes I thought you just had suits" I said causing her to laugh. She held her hand out and I took it after grabbing my phone and pocketing it.

We walked down the stairs and I saw Mama looking at me with a questioning look. "We'll be back later I love you Mama" I shouted as we walked out of the house. "Piper opened the back door for me and I got in seeing Alison sitting in the back. "What happened" she asked as I got in as well as Piper. "She was stuck between her dresser and bed with Bambi and Scrappy on top of her, I'm assuming one of them made her trip" Piper said before looking at me with a smirk. "It was hot though " she said and I slapped her shoulder making her laugh. "I wish I could have seen it" I heard Everly say and I looked up to see her wearing casual clothes as well. I looked at the other two and saw they were wearing casual clothes as well.