Finding Out Gracie Is A Witch

I walked into my house and saw Papa and Mama talking. I screamed when Harris screamed boo. "You fucking Smurf" I shouted and hit him in the chest causing him to stumble backwards laughing his ass off. "HARRIS CORNELL WHITE" I heard mother shout Harris full name and he stopped laughing immediately. He got up and I flipped him off before walking up the stairs and into my room. I turned the light on after I shut my door before turning around and nearly screaming but a hand covered my mouth. Gracie was standing there smiling innocently before removing her hand. "I'm sorry or scaring you I didn't mean to" she said and I just sighed before patting her head and walking towards my bathroom. "It's fine how did you get into my house without my parents finding out" I said taking my hair out of the braid it was in. "Uh I snuck through your window" she said and I just shook my head before smiling. "Do you ever wonder if your brother Harris is a Smurf he looks like one with that damn blue hair" I heard Gracie say and we both burst into fits of laughter making me snort. I covered my mouth and looked at her with widen eyes and she just continued to laugh her ass off. I looked away as I felt my face heat up. "Oh come on don't tell me your embarrassed because you snorted everyone does it" Gracie said and threw my hair brush at her. She ducked out of the way and gasped in fake shock before putting her hand above her heart. "You almost killed me what would you do without me" she said pouting and I raised my eyebrow. "I think I would manage without you" I said and she gasped again causing me to chuckle. "Fine we are no longer friends" she said turning around and folding her arms. I walked over and kissed her on the cheek causing her to shove me away. "Ew what was that for" she said with a disgusted face while whipping her cheek off. "Why are you still here if we're not friends anymore" I said jokingly and she just ignored me. Before I could say anything my door opened and I saw Mother standing there. "Oh hello Gracie I'm guessing you snuck through Y/N's window you know we have a front door right" Mama said and I chuckled while covering my mouth. "Yeah but it's more fun plus I lost the key you gave me" she said and my mom shock her head. "How many is that now 5 right or was it 8" my mom teased and I watched as Gracie's face turned red. 

"Anyways your father took the boys out so it's just us two unless Gracie want's to join girls night" mama said and Gracie jumped up and down in excitement. "Hell yeah" she shouted before running past my mom after giving her a hug. Mama looked up at me and just smiled. "Come on before she picks out a weird movie to watch" she said and I laughed following her downstairs to see Gracie already sitting on the couch. "What movie did you pick this time" I said and she looked up at me and my mama. "Doolittle with RDJ in it" she said and I looked down at the coffee table seeing snacks and drinks already there. "Sounds like an interesting movie" mama said and I agreed as we sat down on either side of Gracie. 

Halfway through the movie I looked over to see Gracie passed out cold with her head in my mama's lap. My mama was stroking through Gracie's hair while drinking some soda. "I'll be back" I said and she nodded pausing the TV before I got up and took my phone out as I felt it vibrating. I looked at the caller ID not knowing who it was but I answered it. "Hello who is this" I said waiting for the person to speak. "Mmm take a guess little one" I heard a familiar voice say. I thought for a second until it clicked. Only one person calls me that "Everly" I said and heard her chuckle. "Got it on the first try did the nickname give it away" she said and heard chatting in the background. "Yeah your the only one who calls me that" I muttered out as I walked outside shutting the door behind me. "Yeah I guess that's true what are you doing right now" she asked and I looked up at the bright stars in the sky. "I was watching a movie with my mom and Gracie before you called me but I'm outside now" I said and heard her hmm before grunting. "What are you doing working out or something" I said and heard her chuckle before my phone dinged and I looked down to see a message. I opened my messages and clicked on the top one and nearly choked on air. 

(With short hair, sweatpants, pale skin)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(With short hair, sweatpants, pale skin)

"Fuck me damn that's hot" I said and heard Everly laugh making my eyes widen in shock. "Did I say that out loud" I said as my face turned bright red. "Yeah you did little one" she said still laughing. Damn her voice was hot when she was out of breath and it was a bit raspy. "Y/N sweetheart who are you talking to" I heard my mothers voice and I turned around to see her standing in the doorway. "Just a friend mama" I said and she raised her eyebrow folding her arms. "So not your girlfriend" she said and my mouth dropped open. "MAMA NO SHE'S JUST A FRIEND" I shouted completely forgetting I was still on the phone. "Mmm sure she is anyways your friend will be staying the night she's still passed out cold on the couch" she said and I nodded watching her head back inside before shutting the door. "So I'm your friend now" I heard Everly's voice and my eyes widen in shock. "I- I mean if you want to" I stuttered out and I didn't hear anything until a minute later. "I though we could have been more than friends but I guess it's a start" she said causing my face to burn up even more. "I got to gay I mean go I gotta go" I said before hanging up not letting her say anything. 

White Haired Hottie:

That was rude of you to hang up on me before I got to say goodnight to you little one.

I smiled at the message before walking back into the house and seeing Gracie sprawled out along the couch snoring. I just chuckled quietly before getting a blanket and covering her with it. "So what's her name" I heard my mother's voice and I looked up to see her standing in the kitchen doorway holding a cup of coffee in her hands. "Mama can we not talk about this" I whined out and she raised her eyebrow. "Fine her name is Everly and she's just a friend" I said and she hummed before taking a sip of her coffee. "Well I'm going to bed" I said yawning as I headed upstairs and into my room. As I was getting into bed I heard wolves howling and I smiled. I always loved animals. I slowly feel asleep to the sounds of the wolves howling at the moon. 

I woke up when someone jumped onto my bed making me groan. "Go away" I said and they started shaking me. 'I'm up" I shouted before sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "Finally now come on and get dressed" I heard Gracie say and I groaned before getting out of bed. I took a shower before putting my clothes on and walking out of the bathroom to see Gracie sitting on my bed. "You ready" she said and I nodded as we walked out of the room. "So where are we going" I asked as we started walking down the street. "Somewhere" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the woods. "Are you taking me to he woods before killing me" I asked right before she started laughing. "No now stop being paranoid were just going somewhere" she said and we walked into a clearing. "Just stand behind me alright" she said and I just nodded as she took something out of her pocket. 

"Wait is that a wand" I said and she looked at me before nodding her head

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Wait is that a wand" I said and she looked at me before nodding her head. "Just stay behind me" she said and I just rolled my eyes. 

The blast hit a tree burning a hole in a tree and my mouth dropped open

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The blast hit a tree burning a hole in a tree and my mouth dropped open. "This can't be real I have to be dreaming" I said and she turned to look at me. She pinched my arm making me yelp. "OW WHAT THE HELL THAT HURT" I shouted and she just smirked. "See your not dreaming this is real and I'm a witch well a witch in training" she said and put a hand on my shoulder. "This is just crazy" I said and she nodded. "I know but you'll get used to it" she said and we started heading back to the house. What's next I'll find out that demons and succubus's are real.