First Concert

I felt arms wrapped around my waist and a hand stroking through my hair. I moved a bit and felt the arm tighten around me. "Can you stop moving" I heard Alison's raspy voice making me stop moving. I tilted my head up and saw Xander looking down at me already with a smile on her face. "Morning darling" she said before kissing my forehead and continuing to stroke through my hair. "Morning" I whispered out before closing my eyes again. I felt Everly's tongue lick up from the base of my neck to under my ear. I sat up and looked at her with a disgusted look. "What the hell that was disgusting" I said and she sat up smirking before leaning in. I felt her breath against my lips making me gulp since our faces were only centimeters away from each other's. "I know you liked it little one don't lie to me" she said before closing the distances and kissing me on the lips. She pulled away before kissing down my jaw and to my neck. I grabbed a fist full of her hair before scratching her scalp causing her to growl out. I heard someone cough and I shoved Everly away before I looked up to see my mother standing there.

"Mama hi" I said nervously and she sighed before walking back into the house. I looked back over before smacking Everly's shoulder. She grabbed my hand and licked my palm as I saw her fangs causing my face to flush bright red. "Y/N" I heard Piper's voice and I looked up to see Piper looking at me. "Yes" I asked raising my eyebrow. "We want to take you somewhere" she said and I smiled. "Are you guys asking me out on another date" I asked and they all looked at me before nodding. "Where are you taking me this time" I said looking at all four of them. "Well we thought we'd take you to your first concert to see your favorite rock band" Alison said and I jumped up screaming in excitement. I heard the back door burst open causing me to stop and look over to see my father looking worried. "What's going on I heard a scream is everything alright" My father said and I covered my mouth trying to hold my laughter in. "Everything is alright Papa" I said and he nodded before walking back into the house. I jumped when I saw a hand in front of me holding something. I shook my head and my mouth dropped open before I took the VIP badges out of Xander's hand. "You got VIP badges" I shouted before turning around and they all nodded.

I looked up when I head the back door open and I saw mama standing in the doorway. "Come get some lunch before you guys leave" she said and I ran into the house holding the badges still. I slid into my chair and almost fell off the other side. I heard Gracie laugh making me look up to see her head back while she laughed loudly. My face flushed in embarrassment as I sat back on the chair. "Why are you so excited" I heard my brother Harris say and I looked up at him. "None of you bees wits" I said and he huffed.

After eating I ran up to my room took a shower than changed. I ran back down the stairs almost tripping but I caught myself. "Be back later" I shouted before rushing out the door after giving my mom a kiss on the cheek. I hoped into the back of the car plopping down in between Alison and Piper. Piper held out my badge and I snatched it from her before putting it on around my neck. "So how did you get these VIP passes" I said and Everly Xander turned around in her chair. "We had some connection" she said before winking at me making me roll my eyes. I heard her chuckle before turning back around. "Sorry I can't tell you, you'll find out soon" she said making me huff as Everly pulled out of my driveway in their red and black car.

 "Sorry I can't tell you, you'll find out soon" she said making me huff as Everly pulled out of my driveway in their red and black car

We were jamming to skillet as Everly drove and I was singing along. "I must confuse I feel like a monster I I feel like a monster" I shouted out and looked over to see Piper smirking while leaning against the window. "Your adorable" she said and I blushed before burying my face in my hands. "Nuh uh don't hide your face from me" I heard her say and she grabbed my hands trying to pull them away rom my face but I pulled back and fell backwards on Alison's lap. "Well hello there Sweetheart" she said and I sat up. "How much longer" I said and Xander looked over her shoulder. "2 and a half hours" she said and I pouted.

I felt someone pat my head making me wake up. I rubbed my eyes before yawning. "We're here" I heard Everly say and I was fully awake now. We got out of the car and walked towards booth with all the Skillet merch. We got to the front and I was holding Xander's hand while giggling like a little kid. "What would you like to buy" the woman said and I looked around the tent. I frowned and I was about to speak when Xander did. "One of everything oh and keep the change" she said before placing one thousand and five hundred dollars on the table in front of us making my mouth drop open. The woman looked just as shocked as I was until she snapped out of it and nodded telling her coworkers to pack up one of everything. "Are you sure you don't want your change back this is way to much" the woman said holding the cash in her hands. "She said keep it she's not usually this generous or nice to people" I heard Alison say before I felt her hand on my back. "A-alright" the woman said and we stepped aside letting the next people go. "Excuse me are you Xander Wishbone" I heard a voice say and we turned around to see a man in a security outfit. "Yes and I'm guessing your Gilbert" she said and he nodded before motioning his hand and three other Security guards walked over grabbing the bags. "You wouldn't mind if we took these to your car would you" he asked and Xander smiled before shaking her head no. "Not at all" she said and the man nodded before walking off with the other three following close behind him.

We walked towards the stage and sat down in the front. Everyone was sitting far away from us and I could tell why. The four of them where scary as hell sometimes and right now is one of those times. I was sitting in between Xander's legs because she insisted. Piper was sitting on my left, and Alison was sitting on my right while Everly was sitting on the floor between my legs. I was playing with her short white hair when the stage lights dimmed. I grabbed just a little bit of her hair before braiding it and smiling. "GOOD AFTERNOON HOW IS EVERYONE DOING" the lead singer said. His name was John Cooper and his wife was in the band Korey Cooper was her name. There were four members of the band the other two where Jen Ledger who was the Drum Kit and Seth Morrison who was the lead guitarist.

The last song was legendary and I was singing to it while braiding another piece of Everly's hair. 

After the concert we headed to the back since we had the VIP badges. "Xander goddamn Rosaline Wishbone is that you" I heard a man say and I looked over to see the skillet band walking towards up making me panic. I felt hands on my shoulders and I breathed in and out. "There you go breath in and out Little one" I heard Everly say and I closed my eyes before nodding. "It's good to see you guys" I heard Xander say and I watched as she hugged the four of them. Xander pulled away before looking over her shoulder and holding out a hand for me. I took it and she pulled me forward interlocking our fingers together. "This is Y/N our girlfriend" she said and John held his hand out. "Its uh it n-nice to meet you" I said taking his hand and he smiled before shaking it. "Would you like us to autograph something for you" I heard Jen say and my eyes widen in shock. "A-are you sure" I asked and they all nodded. "Can you sign the back of my shirt" I said and they all nodded. I turned around and smiled happily at the other three and they smiled back.

"There you go Y/N" I heard john say and I turned back around grabbing Xander's hand again. "Oh and Y/N your a pretty good singer we heard you sing out there if you keep it up you'll become a famous singer" Korey said and I blushed at the compliment. "Well we have to go it was nice meeting you Y/N" Seth said and I nodded as I watched them leave. As they disappeared as shouted in excitement before shaking Xander which soon turned int a nervous breakdown. "I just met my favorite band and they signed my favorite skillet shirt" I rambled on until I felt lips press against mine. Xander pulled away and smiled down at me making me blush again. 

No Ones Pov:

They spent the rest of the day walking around the backstage. Everly was carrying Y/N back to the car because she fell asleep. "I can't wait until we get to fully call her ours" Piper said before looking over at Y/N who tightened her grip around Everly's neck. "Well you're going to have to wait until she turns 19 which is 9 months away" Alison said making Piper groan and roll her eyes. "It'll come sooner than you think" Xander said getting in the back seat with Everly and Y/N who wouldn't let go of her.

A/N: Ooo what do you think the four of them were talking about?