The Four Wishbones Backstory

No one's pov:

November 17th, 1645 (When the four wishbones were still human and all 18)

Luca Daisie was Xander's dearest friend and loyal campaign. "Xander come on hurry up we're going to be late to the ball" Luca shouted smoothing out her suit. Xander walked out of her bedroom wearing a suit just as fancy as Luca's. "I look absolutely ridiculous I don't know how you got me to go to that damn ball you know I hate theses types of things even though I am the princess" Xander said fixing her tie before looking at Luca who was smirking with her arms folded. "It's because you love me and besides you wouldn't leave your friend to go there all by herself would you" Luca teased as she walked over and straightened out Xander's blazer. "Maybe who knows" Xander said making Luca look up immediately. "You better be joking" she said and Xander just raised her left eyebrow looking down at Luca who looked up at her. "You're an absolutely asshole" Luca said before walking behind Xander and fixing up her hair. The door opened causing Xander and Luca look up. They saw their other best friend Spencer who was wearing a suit just as fancy as theirs with his blonde curly hair in his face causing the two women to laugh. "Spencer who did your hair you can't go out looking like that" Luca say and Spencer rolled his eyes before stroking his hands through his curly hair. "I quite like my hair like this and I bet so would the gentleman at the ball" he said causing the two women to raise their eyebrows while looking at each other. "Yeah no get over here and let me fix it" Luca said and Spencer huffed but decided to listen to his friend because she was quite scary when you didn't listen to her.

After they fixed up their outfits they headed out of the room and towards the ballroom.

They entered the ballroom and looked down at the crowd. "Her Royal Highness Princess Xander Rosaline Wishbone and her campaigns Luca Alexander Daisie and Spencer William Rowan" the man that was standing next to the door said and everyone looked up at them before bowing except three figures standing in a back corner wearing fancy suits. The three of them descended the stairs and some of the boys that were there immediately rushed over and crowded Spencer who was smiling like he won the lottery as Xander and Luca just smirked as their arms where locked with each others.  

"Come on let's leave him be" Xander said pulling Luca towards a long table with food on it. Meanwhile the three figures standing in the back watched as Luca and Xander laughed while shoving their mouths with food. "That Xander girl is cute" the black haired girl said while watching Xander and Luca dance together in the middle of the ballroom. 

"Come on let's go introduce ourselves I think it's time" The white haired girl said 2 hour later and they started walking towards Xander who was talking with an older woman. 

"Excuse me mind if we steal her from you" Xander heard a girl say from behind her so she turned around just to be awestruck at who she saw. "Not at all" The woman said before walking away rom the group of girls. "Hello Princess Xander I'm Princess Everly daughter of the Duke family" The white haired girl said before bowing. "I'm princess Alison Daughter of the Montgomery family" The black haired girl said before smiling. "And I'm Piper daughter of the Richmond family" the blonde haired girl said before bowing as well.