The Perfect Wedding

It was the day of our wedding and it was pretty chilly out but it was still a beautiful day. We decided to have the wedding near the willow tree since it's where we had our first date and where they proposed to me. It's not just that it's also where I knew I fell in love with them and where I found my baby buttercup who isn't a baby anymore.

 It's not just that it's also where I knew I fell in love with them and where I found my baby buttercup who isn't a baby anymore

He looks like a damn reindeer with his pink nose and dark brown strip just above it. I was standing in the back of the mansion feeding him and apple as I stroked his head. Bambi and Scrappy where running in between our legs going crazy for some unknown reason.

"Would you two quit it" I said and they stopped before looking at me

"Would you two quit it" I said and they stopped before looking at me. I rolled my eyes and threw them some of the apple and they gladly caught the pieces before smiling happily. I just shook my head before patting their heads."Y/N" I heard Ellis say and I turned around to see him and a man that looked really familiar. "You remember Logan right" he said and I smiled before nodding my head. "It's nice to see you again Logan how have you been" I asked and he smiled back. "I'm fantastic I heard from a little Birdy that you were getting married so I thought I'd come down here" he said and I saw Ellis's face flush red making me laugh. "That little Birdy wouldn't have happened to speed to where you work and invited you would he" I asked raising my eyebrow causing Logan to laugh. "He sure did" he said and we saw Ellis's face turn tomato red. "Y/N" I heard someone shout and I looked up to see Gracie rushing over. She stopped before hunching over trying to catch her breath. "Yes Gracie" I said and she stood up smiling. "We need to start getting you ready that means going to your parents house so you can't see your fiances until the ceremony" she said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the mansion.

Before we walked up to the porch the door to my parents house opened and I saw someone who I thought I wouldn't see ever again. "COLTON" I shouted and he smiled opening his arms. I ran up the steps and threw my arms around his neck as he spun me around, before setting me down. "Hey squirt I see you're still short" he said and I punched him in the shoulder causing him to stumble a bit. "But one hell of a punch" he murmured rubbing his shoulder. He stepped aside and I walked in. I walked into the living room to see someone talking to Harris and Lewis. He turned around and smiled as my eyes widen in shock. "Jaxtyn" I said and he raised his eyebrow. "Aren't you gonna come give me a hug or are you just going to stand there" he said holding his arms out. I rushed over and hugged him tightly. "You got one hell of a grip there" he said as I pulled away. "I've been working out" I said half lying. "I can tell" he said before patting my head.