Around The World Honeymoon

We arrived at the back of the airport. I took Xander's hand and she helped me out of the car before interlocking our fingers together. We saw Cosmo & Oscar standing next to the private jet we took last time to Paris. "It's good to see you guys again" Cosmo said before hugging all of us. "Hi Oscar" I said and he smiled before nodding his head. "Before we get on Oscar will be flying the jet I hope you four don't have a problem with that" Cosmo said and I looked at my four wives to see them rolling their eyes.

Guys I said through the pack link and all four of them look at me. "No we don't have a problem at all" Alison said and the other's nodded making me smile. "Perfect let's get on then" I said grabbing my suitcase and walking up the steps and into the jet.

"So were are we going" I said about to sit on the couch but Everly pulled me onto her lap. "Well we were thinking about traveling around the world for our Honeymoon & after if you want to" Piper said handing me a glass of sparkling water. "I always wanted to travel the world so why the fuck not" I said causing the four of them to laugh. "So where do you want to go first our sweet wife" Alison said leaning against the bar. "Iceland I always wanted to go there" I said and she smiled. "Well Reykjavik, Iceland I saw it online somewhere and it's really beautiful" I said. "Well then that's where we're going first" Xander said before heading into the cockpit.

First Destination: Reykjavik, Iceland

We arrived at Reykjavik, Iceland a whole day later and I was ready to get off the damn jet.

We walked out of the airport and saw many people holding up cards with other peoples last names on them. "Come on let's go" I heard Piper say before she grabbed my hand and we started walking towards the parking lot. We walked up to a red matte metallic car with red rims on it making me mouth drop.

As we were driving I saw really weird decorations up everywhere

As we were driving I saw really weird decorations up everywhere. "What's all these decorations for" I said looking away from the window. "It's for the renaissance festival" Alison said and I looked at her since she was the one driving. "Do you want to go this weekend" I heard Piper say and I looked over my shoulder. "Really" I said already getting excited and she nodded.

Alison drove out of the city making me confused until she turned into a driveway a couple minutes later. "This is where we are staying" I asked looking at Alison and she nodded. The house looked so damn weird.

 The house looked so damn weird