Trip To The City Of Love

I felt arms catch me as I feel to the ground. I looked up to see Xander looking down at me with a worried expression. "Are you alright" she asked slowly and I didn't say anything. She opened her mouth to say something but I threw my arms around her neck and buried my head into her neck as I started crying. I felt her arms wrap around me and pull me closer as she buried her head into my neck. I felt a body press against my back and arms wrap around me from behind. I felt two more pair of arms wrap around me and I continued to cry. "I missed you guys so so so much" I sobbed out tightening my grip around Xander's body. I felt Everly kiss the top of my head before she rested her forehead against it. "We missed you too princess" I heard Piper say. We pulled away and I felt anger rise inside of me causing me to slap them across their faces. "What the hell where the four of you thinking" I shouted as I wiped the tears from under my eyes. "It was for your safety" I heard Alison say and I scoffed before standing up. They stood up as well and I pulled the sleeves down of their hoodie. "YOU SAID IT WAS FOR MY SAFETY YOU GUYS LEFT ME ALONE FOR ALMOST A WHOLE DAMN MONTH" I shouted as angry tears fell down my cheeks. "You left me" I whispered out after hitting Piper's chest repeatedly. "You left me" I whispered even quieter resting my head against her chest. "I loved you guys and you left me" I whispered again and felt Piper's arms immediately wrap around me. "We love you too princess and that's why we had to do it" I heard Piper whisper softly against my head. "We weren't gonna let her kill you you mean everything to us not just because your our mate it's because we love you and want to spend the rest of our lives with you" I heard Alison say and I looked up at her to see her smiling. "Really" I said and she nodded before holding her hands out to me. I removed myself from Piper's arms and took Alison's hands. The sleeves to their hoodie slid down my arms and I watched as the ring shined under the moonlight. "We were wondering were that went" she said before bringing my hands up and kissing them before interlocking our fingers together. "I may or may not have found the box in your pocket while you were laying down on the floor dead" I said and she shook her head before pulling me into a passionate kiss.

"I hate to ruin the moment but are the rest of us allowed to get hugs too" I heard Gracie say. I pulled away from Alison and chuckled. "No your not their all mine" I said and she gasped before putting her hand over her heart. "That is quite rude I missed them too" she said and I rolled my eyes. "Gracie let them be" I heard Alice say. I smiled before hugging Alison."There's just one problem though" I said before pulling away and looking up at Alison. She looked down at me with a raised eyebrow. I shoved her backwards into the water making a huge splash. I heard her gasp before going under the water and coming back up two seconds later. "You little brat" she said and I laughed before dashing off and hiding behind Alice.

Alice grabbed hold of me and I watched as her feathery wings came out. "Hold on sweet pea" she said before flapping her wings and jumping up into the sky. The other ones who could fly joined us and those were Gracie, Thorn, Dylan, Cass, Luca, Ezekiel, Abbey and Eli. "GET YOUR ASS BACK DOWN HERE" I heard Alison shout making me giggle. "NO CAN DO" I shouted back and I watched as she huffed causing me to smirk. "It's funny seeing them pissed off" I heard Gracie say and I nodded. "Also really hot" I added causing her to gag. "You don't care what they do you think everything they do is hot" she huffed out and I chuckled. " You can't really blame me" I said and she rolled her eyes. "Uh guys their gone" I heard Ezekiel say. I looked down and sure enough the four of them were gone.

Before I could say something I was yanked off of Alice's back causing me to shriek. I looked up to see Everly looking down at me. "I- uh how" I said and she just smirked before landing in the sand. "Did you really think you would be able to get away from us only 40 feet off the ground" she said raising her eyebrow causing me to blush. "Y-yes yes I did " I said before looking away from her.

My head shout up as I remembered something. "I wanna see your half werewolf forms please" I said clasping my hands together. "Please please please please please" I said and the four of them looked at each other before looking back at me. They took their tank tops off before shifting into their half werewolf forms causing me to squeal like a little kid. I walked up to Xander and looked down at her and before looking back up at her. I smiled and punched her in the abs causing her to quirk an eyebrow and tilt her head. "Worth a try" I said before stroking my hand through the fur on her arms. "Let's go somewhere away from here for awhile just the 5 of us" I heard Xander blurt out making me look up at her. "What" I said shocked and she grabbed my hands before interlocking her fingers with mine. I looked down at her hands and saw she had silver claws. She just stared down at me and I smiled before hugging her. "I would love that" I said and I felt her arms wrap around me.