Meeting The Pack

I walked into the school and went to my locker. I unlocked it before opening it and grabbing my stuff I needed for my classes today. I couldn't stop smiling because of what happened yesterday it was absolutely amazing. My locker door slammed shut causing me to jump back. My smile falled when I saw Riley standing there with a smug grin on her face. "Hey clumsy" she said and I just walked past her but she tripped me causing me to fall to the ground and drop my books along with my art book.

I heard her laugh before she walked over and picked my art book up. As she was looking through it my eyes widen in shock when I remembered some of the things I drew in there. I stood up and I tackled her to the ground grabbing her hair causing my art book to fly out of her hands. I watched as my art book fell to the ground and right in front of someone's feet. I looked up to see Alison standing there before picking it up. "Miss. White get off of her" she said and I huffed before getting up off her. "She started it" I scoffed out while folding my arms. "You have after school detention for three days starting today now get to class" she said as she held my art book out for me. I just stood there looking at her causing her to raise her eyebrow. "Did you not hear what I said" she said and I just rolled my eyes. "I heard you perfectly fine I just don't want to do it" I said and heard ohs all around us. She walked up to me and shoved my art book into my chest before leaning in. Our faces were centimeters away from each other's. "I suggest you do as I say before you get a punishment sweetheart" she growled out in a whisper. "You can't do anything while we're in school" I whispered back and she smirked before roughly grabbing my arm and dragging me towards her office.

She shoved me into her office and I walked backwards before sitting on the couch. "Nuh uh stand up" she said and I rolled my eyes before standing up. "I don't know wh-" I was cut off when I felt her hand wrap around my neck and her breath against my ear. "Oh sweetheart I'm not joking around" she said making me gulp. There was a knock on the door making Alison pull away before shoving me onto the couch. She walked over to the door and opened it. "You don't happen to have Y/N in here do you Ali" I heard Xander say. She looked over Alison's shoulder and I just smiled. "Y/N darling get to class I'll be there shortly" Xander said and I nodded grabbing my books and walking past them. I walked into Xander's class and everyone looked up. "Y/N you are absolutely crazy" A boy said making me confused until another one spoke up. "No one has ever talked back to Mrs. Wish like that" a red haired boy said before laughing. "Alright everyone stop talking and take your seats" I jumped when I heard Xander's voice. "Oh and Y/N hand over your art book" she said before I felt her breath against my ear. "And if you don't I'm not afraid to punish you in front of the whole class" she whispered into my ear and I immediately handed her my art book. I took my seat in the front which was right in front of her desk.

"Alright everyone I have an announcement one week from now the English, Science, and History senior classes will be going on a fieldtrip to Disneyworld in Florida so if you want to after class come and sign up" she said and I jumped when I heard cheering. "Alright everyone settle down" she said and everyone immediately stopped.

I was working on my worksheet and I kept getting stuck on this one question. "Mrs. Wishbone" I said before looking up. I watched as she looked up from her computer before standing up and walking over to my desk sitting down in the empty seat beside me. She was sitting really close to me making me nervous. "What question do you need help with darling" she said right against my ear. I looked down to see her sitting in the figure-four position where one ankle is resting on the other knee. I looked back up and saw her smirking with a raised eyebrow. Damn she looked really hot wearing reading glasses and in that suit. "Y/N" I heard her say and I looked up at her to see her smirking again. "Yes" I said and she sighed before rubbing her forehead. "What question do you need help with" she said again and I looked back at the worksheet. I looked back at her opening my mouth but all that came out was a squeak making me close my mouth again. Before she could say anything the bell rang.