Graduation

It was the last day of school. Our school has this special thing where we were allowed to wear what we wanted to on the last day of school well besides inappropriate things. I walked into the school wearing Xander's stolen leather jacket, leather pants, black platform boots, a pentagram harness, a rainbow bandana and other things.

"Damn looking good Y/N" I heard the cheerleading captain say and I looked over to see her wearing her cheerleading outfit

"Damn looking good Y/N" I heard the cheerleading captain say and I looked over to see her wearing her cheerleading outfit. "Oh uh thank you" I said and she winked before walking away. I just stood there shocked that the captain of the cheerleading squad was talking to me. I jumped when I heard a low growl behind me. "Calm down Wolfie" I teased as I turned around to see Everly standing behind me. I looked around to see if anyone was looking before walking towards her and kissing her on the cheek. "You should really calm down don't want anyone to find out your secret do you" I whispered against her ear and sighed. I smiled before patting her head. "I'll see you in gym Mrs. Bone oh and I don't think I can do class today since I didn't bring any spare shoes" I said causing her to roll her eyes. "No need little one we won't be doing anything so you can sit on that pretty ass of yours while looking pretty" she husked out making me blush brightly. I rushed off really flustered. "What's got you all flustered Y/N your neck is red as a tomato" I heard Andi say making me jump.

"Fuck sake don't scare me like that and where the hell have you and Jeff been Gracie has been missing you like crazy" I said and he smiled before walking alongside me. "We had to go back home for awhile to deal with some business someone tried to escape the dungeons" he said and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Weren't there other ones like you who could do it " I said and he nodded. "Yeah but they fear us much more" he said and I nodded. Here's the thing Andi and Jefferson are hellhounds yeah you heard me hellhounds. "ANDI" I heard Gracie shout and we looked up to see her running towards us followed by Jeff who was running after her. I watched as Gracie nearly tackled Andi to the ground causing me to laugh.

"Fuck sake she's so fast" Jeff said leaning against the lockers hunched over. I walked over and patted his shoulder. "Good luck you're going to need it when you marry her" I said causing his head to fly up. He looked at me with shocked eyes and I chuckled. "See you in class Gracie" I said before walking away. I heard the buzz of the speakers and stopped walking through the halls. "Hello students as of today classes will be cancelled since it is the last day of school for you all so you all can do whatever you want" the principal's voice rang through the speakers. I heard students shouting in excitement making me roll my eyes.

I was sitting on the bleachers at the school football field. 1 more hour until school is finally finished. "Hey Y/N can we talk" I heard Victor's voice and I looked up to see him walking over to me. "Why don't you have better things to do like go punch someone" I said before resting my chin on my hand. He sighed before sitting down next to me making me confused. "I want to apologize for everything I did to you and Gracie all those years I want to start over and be friends" he said making me look at him. "Where's your girlfriend Riley at" I spat out and he looked down at the ground. "We broke up because she went back to her home country and besides she isn't really my type anymore" he said causing me to raise an eyebrow. "I swear if you like me I'll fucking shove these boots up your ass" I said causing his eyes to widen in horror. "No no no definitely not it's actually your friend Ezekiel he's pretty cute and I finally noticed when I saw him at prom he just looked absolutely beautiful" he said and I smiled. "I never thought you'd be a softy Vic" I said causing him to chuckle. "One more thing" he said and he looked at me. "I know about you and Mrs. Wishbone, Mrs. W, Mrs. Wish and Mrs. Bone" he said causing my face to pale immediately. "Hey don't worry I never told anyone at all" he said and I stood up. "How long have you known" I said and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh since you came back from being sick when Ezekiel and his sisters joined" he said and I didn't say anything. "I may or may not also know about the supernatural world" he said and I walked up to him before grabbing him by the shirt. "How the hell do you know that" I spat out and he gulped in horror. "Y/N" I heard someone say behind me and I let go of Victor before turning around to see Gracie and the others standing behind me. "What's going on" Xander said and I looked over my shoulder at Victor. "He knows about us as well as the supernatural world" I said before looking back at the others to see their eyes widen in shock. I looked over at Ezekiel and pointed to him. "He also likes you" I said causing Ezekiel's face to flush red. "How the hell do you know about the supernatural world and how long have you known about us" I heard Alison growl out. "As I said to Y/N I've known since Ezekiel and his sisters joined and as for the supernatural world thing well" he said and went on to tell us about how he found out his mother was a succubus when he walked past her room one day to hear her shouting in it. He heard his mother say my name and the other four's names well more like shouted. "So yeah I'm sorry I didn't tell any of you guys " he said as he started playing with his fingers. I stumbled to the side when Ezekiel rushed up to him and hugged him tightly. Xander caught me and I huffed. "Watch were you're going dimwit" I scoffed out before standing back up.

It was finally graduation day. I was really excited but nervous as hell if you know what I mean. Lewis was doing my hair as I did my makeup. "Thank you for helping me Lew" I said and he looked up and smiled. "It's not everyday you see your little sister graduate" he said causing me to roll my eyes. "Alright all done" he said stepping back before grabbing the handheld mirror and held it up behind me. "Lewis what the hell it's amazing" I shouted and he laughed.

"Come on let's go show the others" he said and he helped me up

"Come on let's go show the others" he said and he helped me up. I smoothed out my dress before we walked out of my room. We walked downstairs and into the living room where everyone was waiting. "Wow sweetheart you look beautiful" my father said before pulling me into a hug. "PAPA YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN MY HAIR" I shouted and he pulled away before frowning. Gracie walked over and handed me my cap and gown before smiling. "Come on let's take pictures before we have to go" Victor said grabbing Ezekiel's hand and dragging him out of the house. We all laughed before following them out.

We arrived at school and we were the first ones there well besides the pack since I saw a lot of expensive cars in the parking lot. "We'll see you guys later" my mom said before kissing me on the forehead. We said goodbye before heading to the football field where chairs and a stage was set up in the middle. "This is it we're graduating" Gracie shouted throwing her arms up in the air causing us all to laugh.

I was sitting next to a boy who was picking his nose making me disgusted. I scooted over before looking away from him. "This is so gross" I muttered trying not to gag. I looked up to see Xander and the other three already looking at me with smirks on their faces.

After I heard my name get called I walked up onto stage and was handed my diploma. I heard a lot of cheering making me look up at the bleachers to see my family and the pack standing up cheering causing me to smile. I flipped the tassel over to the other side before sitting back down.

After graduation I walked into the parking lot to see a huge group standing up on a hill. "Come on let's go" Gracie said grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the group making me hold onto my cap for dear life. "I'm so proud of you my darling" my mother said before hugging me. "NOT AS MUCH AS I AM" I heard Alice shout before she picked me up from the ground causing me to shriek. "ALICE PUT MY FRIEND DOWN" Gracie shouted and Alice smirked before setting me down. "Congrats on graduating Y/N now you have to look for a job" I heard Ellis say as he slung his arm over my shoulder making me groan. "Can't I just wait until after my birthday that's only a couple weeks away I just want to relax" I groaned out causing everyone to laugh. "Wait where's Xander and the other three" I said looking around but didn't see them. "Don't know" Luca said and I frowned.

"Alright come on you lot I'm ordering pizza" my mother said and we all cheered.

We arrived back at home and I got out of the car. I helped my mom set up the tent in front of the house since it was sunny as can be today. Alice and Ellis got the tables out and we set them up. We got the chairs out next and I stopped when I heard a voice. 

"Pizza delivery for a special girl who has just graduated" I heard someone say and I turned around to see Xander holding a bouquet of roses and gardenias in one hand and pizza boxes in the other. I dropped the chair I was carrying and ran over to her jumping into her arms. "Y/N BE CAREFUL" my mother shouted and I looked over to see Alison holding the 7 boxes of pizza that Xander was carrying. I felt Xander's arms wrap around me and I looked back at her to see her smiling. I buried my head into her neck wrapping my arms around her neck tightly. She set me down and held out the bouquet of flowers for me and I took them before smelling them. I still had my arm wrapped around her. I looked up and she leaned down and kissed me on the lips. 

"Alright stop smooching and let's party" Gracie shouted and we pulled away.

A/N: I will not be online tomorrow since I will be finally gradating and it will be at least 4 or 5 hours long maybe longer don't know. So the next chapter will either be up on Monday or Tuesday don't know yet!