01.01.01

𝗟𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗔𝗹𝘁-𝗝

"𝗔𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝘆, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝘁"
"𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝗻"
"𝗣𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹, 𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘆, 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘆, 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗲"
"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲"
"𝗪𝗲𝙡𝙡, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙'𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙥"

"𝗔𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝘆, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝘁""𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝗻""𝗣𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹, 𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘆, 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘆, 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗲""𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲""𝗪𝗲𝙡𝙡, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙣...

"Miss, where would you like me to take you?" The taxi driver asks me putting my luggage in the trunk.

I get into the car, I'm at the airport.

I contemplate for a second if I wanted to go home and see Sarah or surf. "To the Camerons, please." I say.

Everyone knows the Cameron's, Ward Cameron, Rose Cameron, Sarah Cameron, Rafe Cameron and Sydney Cameron, most call me Syd.

The driver drops me off at my front gate. I pay him and start sneaking around the side of the house, my room is on the 3rd story.

It's perfect, my family went on a week ski trip without me because I was sick. I had disabled all of the security camera's and put secret passageways throughout the whole house. The most important one right now is the one that leads from behind a bush on the side of the house to my room.

A lot of stairs later I reach my room and open my mirror getting into my room.

I set down all of my stuff, change into a bikini real quick, grab my surf bored hanging on my wall and going back outside. I ran towards the closed beaches.

 I ran towards the closed beaches