01.08.01

"How's it feeling?" Pope asks Kie as she sits on a contraption hanging from the tree built to get the gold out of the well

"How's it feeling?" Pope asks Kie as she sits on a contraption hanging from the tree built to get the gold out of the well. JJ and I just sit on the edge of the hot tub.

"Feels good."

"Taking you down."

"Okay."

"John b pullin' a Houdini." JJ says from next to me.

"Yeah, where is he? I got my scholarship interview tomorrow morning. We gotta get this done!" Pope says.

"Speak of the devil. Hey!" I say getting up from the hot tub with JJ.

"Dude, I set up the entire winch to pull up the gold and everything." JJ says.

"No, he did not. I did that." Pope says.

"Hey." Kie and pope say but he just walks past all of us into his house.

"Okay, that's it?" JJ says.

"Uh... what's that all about?" Pope asks.

"I was gonna ask the same question." JJ replies as he goes to sit on the edge of the hot tub again.

We all get into the house cause we hear johnb digging around.

"You all right,man? What— what's up?" Pope tries but johnb ignores him.

"What are you looking for?" Kie asks.

"Bro, what's going on?" JJ trys.

"Hello? Are you even listening." I say but he ignores all of us and then pulls out a gun from under the couch cushion.

"Johnb, what do you need the gun for?" JJ goes up to him trying to stop him. "Talk yo us!" JJ yells as he physically try's to stop Johnb from going anywhere but Johnb push's JJ on to the bed and walks up to me.