01.05.02

𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗦𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆
𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗰 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻

"𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆?"
"𝗔 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲"
"𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆"
"𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆"
"𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻"

"𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆?""𝗔 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲""𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆""𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗲�...

I park next to a tree that's also next to the Pogues van. I see John B still in it so i walk to the tower where Sarah is.

"I've got the map." I say walking up to her. She hugs me tight and I hug her back.

"Oh, shit." John B laughs from behind us takes the map from me. "Holy hell."

"I'll walk down, give you two sometime alone to talk." I say sending a small wink to Sarah then make my way down the steps. I get to bottom and see Topper walking to the tower and he looks waisted.

"Yo! Top! Topper." He just pushes past me. Then I realize.

Sarah and Topper.

Topper. Drinking.

John B.

Cheating.

This is bad.

"Topper! Topper!" I yell trying to stop him. "Dude!"

"Get the fuck out of my way, Syd." He swiftly turned to me. "Did you know about this?" I was about to answer but he just scoffs and pushes me back and I hit the ground and hit my head.

~~~

15 year old Sydney was shoved on her stomach in an unfamiliar bed. Her ankles and wrists hurt from the tight restraints around them tide to the ends of the bed while 2 men stood around her touching her, waiting for there turn again and 1 was already in her.

She couldn't cry anymore and her throat hurt like hell from screaming and sobbing. After a while everything was numb. Everything hurt. She had hand prints and bruises everywhere.

They'd say dirty words to her and call her names as they touched her and played with her. The room she was in had a bed with a small window just above it and she was pretty sure she was in a basement. All her clothes were spread across the room, toys and other sexual things were on the night stands next to the bed.

After a couple hours when they were done and satisfied they left telling her she's a good girl and taking the restraints off and that they be back later. They just took they're anger out on her.

Sydney's family wasn't very worried it's only been 2 days and it was normal for her to be out like this. Only Sarah was worried and JJ were worried, they'd been asking around if anyone had seen her.

Once the men left she got all of her clothes together barely being able to walk. She's been picking at the window each time the guys left. Tonight she finally got it opened.

She put her long sleeve shirt on and her sweat pants back on. This just shows it doesn't matter if you show skin or not you can be raped no matter what you're wearing. She got back on the bed and climbed through the window as fast and quietly as she could. Once she got out she ran scared for her life and still shaking.

Then she ran into someone. JJ. They were very good friends at the time. Her makeup was all smudged and she had a bruise forming on the side of her eye. He grabbed both her arms to stop her. He started to scare her she didn't know if he'd do the same as the other Pogues.

He was so happy to see the small girl but he could tell she was scared so he let go of her arms. She stood there for a second looking at him then looked behind her to see if they noticed she was gone then looked back to JJ in front of her and ran passed him.

This was the day she dropped all her pogue friends. She couldn't trust any of them anymore.

~~~

I let out a shaky breath holding my head getting up and topper was gone.

Kiara's POV

John B left Pope, JJ and I in the van while he talked to Sarah Cameron and get the map from Sydney Cameron.

"Rafe and Kelce followed me—" "Wait, did you guys hear that? Sh." "What?" Pope and JJ looked at each other.

Sarah was yelling for help.

"Oh, wait, no, I hear that."

I rushed out of the van with Pope and JJ following I see Syd crying kneeling on the ground next to Sarah who's over by John B's body.

"Sarah! Syd! What happened?" Pope asked as we ran to them. Why is he still using her nickname? Wtf.

"I don't know what to do. He needs help."

"Topper shoved him." Sydney cried out and JJ went over next to her.

Ew.

"Where the hell is he?" JJ asks.

"Oh, please, please, please get help. I don't care who. Just call someone." Sarah said through tears. Sydney was taking out her phone, shaking so much she could even press the buttons, JJ put his hand over her. Wtf.

"Go. Go!" JJ yelled to Pope and he ran back to the van.

"Help, please." Sarah cried.

"Pope, hurry!" I yell then look back at Sarah holding John B's head and then JJ holding Sydney's hand.

"John B, stay with me." Sarah says then kisses him on the lips. "Please don't leave me. John B?"

"Pope! Come on!" JJ yells.

~ 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 915 ~