01.06.04

I'm God
Clams Casino & Imogene Heap

I'm trying, will somebody make her shut up about it?
Can we settle sown, please?
It's what...
I think...
Bite tongue, deep breaths

"We gotta go." Sarah frantically says

"We looked her in the parlor, but gotta go."

"Okay, that code red. That's code red!" JJ says as we all try to pull John b back up.

"We have to go!" I yell down to John b.

"Let's go. John b! Get back on, man!" JJ yells

Everyone's just yelling over each other and we all try to pull on the rope to get him back up but he's not there. We all frantically yell for him until we hear him trying to say something.

He yells something but it's all muffled.

"What's he saying?"

Then he yells everyone's name.

"Yo, he's drowning! We gotta pull him up!" Sarah says.

Everyone gets back to the rope and we all try to pull him back up.

But then that crazy old lady comes down with a gun and starts shooting everywhere and we all scream.

"Shit!"

"Jesus!"

"Shit! Hang on!"

JJ ties the rope to a pole so John b wouldn't fall and so everyone could hide. I hid with Kie and Sarah.

"She can't aim for shit." I say.

"She can't see." Sarah looks at me.

"She's blind."

She starts shooting and we run away to not get shot. I get separated from Sarah and Kie and I'm now sitting behind a wooden boxes.

She keeps shooting everywhere and I hear pope and JJ yelling then i feel someone next to me. I look over and I see JJ.

We hear more shooting and JJ grabs my hand and we run outside to the van right behind Kie.

"Get in the car!" Sarah yells.

"Come on." JJ says. Kie to open the door and everyone all pile in and JJ drive away fast. I'm in the back with Kie, Sarah and pope.

"Why are we always getting shot at!" Pope yells as johnb runs to the van as we drive away.

Johnb jumps in.

"Oh my god!" Pope says.

"Shit!" Kie says.

"You smell like shit!" I laugh.

"JJ, drive!" Sarah says.

"Go, man!" Pope says.